First Grow White Widow Auto Flower Feminized Soil

I've not used a light with separate veg and bloom switches on. Can you not just have it all switched on together?
I’m not sure. The company of my light recommends following:

VEG switch early for germination.

BLOOM switch is to promote flowering and fruiting in middle and later period.

VEG + BLOOM for flowering and fruiting period.

I’m curious now if I should just leave both on at all times since they are Auto. I will ask the community in another thread.

I’m not sure. The company of my light recommends following:

VEG switch early for germination.

BLOOM switch is to promote flowering and fruiting in middle and later period.

VEG + BLOOM for flowering and fruiting period.

I’m curious now if I should just leave both on at all times since they are Auto. I will ask the community in another thread.
I don't think it would do any harm whatsoever. Just use more electricity I guess. The plants will just use the light they need for the stage of growth they're at. So you could have the veg & bloom on with some plants flowering and some still in veg. I'm fairly certain that wouldn't be an issue. I use a 4000k quantum board for the complete cycle. Not ideal for flowering in larger spaces but fine for my setup. You just might need to put the smaller plants up on some kind of stand or a bucket so they're not in the shadow of taller plants.

I don't think it would do any harm whatsoever. Just use more electricity I guess. The plants will just use the light they need for the stage of growth they're at. So you could have the veg & bloom on with some plants flowering and some still in veg. I'm fairly certain that wouldn't be an issue. I use a 4000k quantum board for the complete cycle. Not ideal for flowering in larger spaces but fine for my setup. You just might need to put the smaller plants up on some kind of stand or a bucket so they're not in the shadow of taller plants.
Good to know thank you. Maybe I can space the two lights I have or look into getting another one.

Hi guys,
Been 25 days since the ladies broke through the soil. Temperature at 26.1 C ( 78.9 F) and humidity at 51%. Turned on both switches on the lights last night. It’s pretty bright , I’m actually using my sun glasses. Added an oscillating fan today. I have it on lowest setting aimed just above the plants. The previous fan I’m aiming at the ceiling. One of the plants is bending so much now. I might have to support it with a stick or something. Any recommendations appreciated. Here are pictures of my setup and the plants. I haven’t watered the plants in about three days. I will water them tonight when I get home from work or maybe push it till tomorrow morning.
AF54BFF0-B961-4C42-B754-7E9D04A6AF12.jpeg
7E82C626-7CE1-44DF-9E17-F44832F6DCA6.jpeg
54BC4456-F643-4C34-883A-03874BCB3270.jpeg
927B7EC1-1356-432E-97C2-C725A1A71B72.jpeg
09AA70E0-5353-4263-87AB-AD45A4C9D55C.jpeg
6B4F454E-3E1A-49B5-936B-D21FB43FE0C5.jpeg
7758D01D-875A-4EF4-87A4-23547A88A02A.jpeg
93693A1F-A638-488B-A95D-DE9941357C5D.jpeg

Just checked on the plants before going to work. I noticed that some of the newer leafs aren’t getting light. Should I start LST ?
If they were growing quickly I'd say yes but personally I wouldn't put them under any extra stress just yet. Someone else might have a different opinion though. How do the pots feel weight wise?

at most maybe poke a leaf a little but she will benefit from just doing her thing for now you could rip her right out maybe idk they are small so think a 1 inch anchor in the dirt

If they were growing quickly I'd say yes but personally I wouldn't put them under any extra stress just yet. Someone else might have a different opinion though. How do the pots feel weight wise?
I’ll leave them alone for now. They still feel like they might have water in them. I wasn’t lifting the pots when I initially started so I’m having bit of difficulty gauging the weight. Will see how they look tonight. No signs of dehydration from the plants yet. They are starting to give off a bit of weed smell.
at most maybe poke a leaf a little but she will benefit from just doing her thing for now you could rip her right out maybe idk they are small so think a 1 inch anchor in the dirt
Thanks. I’ll just wait for now till they grow more.

I’ll leave them alone for now. They still feel like they might have water in them. I wasn’t lifting the pots when I initially started so I’m having bit of difficulty gauging the weight. Will see how they look tonight. No signs of dehydration from the plants yet. They are starting to give off a bit of weed smell.

Thanks. I’ll just wait for now till they grow more.
:thumb::ganjamon:

Hi guys,
Been 28 days since they shot through the soil and 6 days since their last watering. They finally showed signs of needing water. Some leaves were starting to get droopy and the plants gave off a smell. Gave them each about half gallon of water. PH was 6.56 and PPM 192. I also added a layer of soil before watering them. Watered the top first twice, taking break in
between, then watered the edges and finished off with focusing on the centre.

930080CA-0D01-47C7-B705-0921BB43DEA0.jpeg
3D0563AE-B272-4F9E-B814-B41F80D118B1.jpeg
3D9C0439-E349-4143-B2AC-2FF9598C339B.jpeg
971BB197-1E1C-4A91-B5FC-8279B75DA031.jpeg
46AEF0DF-21AD-4210-B445-A72DEB92653B.jpeg

Hi guys,
Been 28 days since they shot through the soil and 6 days since their last watering. They finally showed signs of needing water. Some leaves were starting to get droopy and the plants gave off a smell. Gave them each about half gallon of water. PH was 6.56 and PPM 192. I also added a layer of soil before watering them. Watered the top first twice, taking break in
between, then watered the edges and finished off with focusing on the centre.

930080CA-0D01-47C7-B705-0921BB43DEA0.jpeg
3D0563AE-B272-4F9E-B814-B41F80D118B1.jpeg
3D9C0439-E349-4143-B2AC-2FF9598C339B.jpeg
971BB197-1E1C-4A91-B5FC-8279B75DA031.jpeg
46AEF0DF-21AD-4210-B445-A72DEB92653B.jpeg
Nice. Let's see how they respond now then. Did you give any nutrients or should that soil have enough in?

Nice. Let's see how they respond now then. Did you give any nutrients or should that soil have enough in?
I haven’t given any nutrients at all. The soil should have enough for at least 4 weeks since I used only Happy Frog soil. If you guys think it’s safe, I can give them nutrients next watering. I already bought the General Hydroponic FloraGro, Flora Micro and FloralBloom. I also have Cal-Mag that I haven’t used at all. I just have to figure out or google a feeding schedule for them.

I haven’t given any nutrients at all. The soil should have enough for at least 4 weeks since I used only Happy Frog soil. If you guys think it’s safe, I can give them nutrients next watering. I already bought the General Hydroponic FloraGro, Flora Micro and FloralBloom. I also have Cal-Mag that I haven’t used at all. I just have to figure out or google a feeding schedule for them.
They may not need anything then. Hard to see the colour of the leaves in the pics but if they're nice and green you'll be good. Remember autos don't like too much so when you do start the nutrients I'd recommend going with 1/4 dose to start and see how they react.

Back
Top Bottom