First Grow With LED In Small Closet

Hey Dutchie, how are you today? im seeing "claw" and nute burn on the tips. Unless you've added buffers to your soil you really should find a way to check the soil ph. My guess is that the ph is off. I wouldnt spray any water on the plant now that its in flower, that could be the reason the pistils are turning brown prematurely.

Thanks redmud and pennywise , I know I need something to measure ph and will get one when I have the money for it , and nute burn is normal I belive when they get pumped almost full ( experiment ), in my garden are multiple experiments going on, for example giving current ( electricity ) with 2 different small solar panels and my soil is even grounded

and I can give different types of fluids on different parts of my garden, I have like 3 watering ways ( areas ) what I practice normally I hope the picture down understandable , like I was saying love trying things out for learning how things work
420-magazine-mobile1940533021.jpg

still busy with my ladies , today was there first bit of deflation it hurts me to hurt them but the results should be better for them and for me better

you today I was doing short research and made me decide to continue spraying them with just plain water , you know why , someone was writing that he grows for over 40 years and was giving a super easy to understand fact , doesn't rain outside and does that do bad to the plants...and my decision was made

that I have all the time in my mind, that's why I try to stretch them to every square of my end gonna be canopy, I'm going for covering the 50×50 canopy full with only buds going vertical, the rest can stay under

that I have all the time in my mind, that's why I try to stretch them to every square of my end gonna be canopy, I'm going for covering the 50×50 canopy full with only buds going vertical, the rest can stay under ...

I cant wait to see the budds in there.

I almost Did Everything i can for my box... so now Its a lot of waiting and pictures...

Back
Top Bottom