First Grow With LED In Small Closet

I'm planning even after my first successful harvest to quit another bad habit of mine...smoking tabak

I stopped pure tabacco for years now.. Its still in my weed, but that might change after the first harvest ^^

going on 53 here funny though i play with my plant and pow the smell brings me back to when i was a teenager. this is going to sound funny
I havent smoked since I was 17 years old :trance:

my last 2 for the day and happy about the temps
420-magazine-mobile2040459919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636244582.jpg

you today I was doing short research and made me decide to continue spraying them with just plain water , you know why , someone was writing that he grows for over 40 years and was giving a super easy to understand fact , doesn't rain outside and does that do bad to the plants...and my decision was made

I learned that if you let your tap water sit overnight, the chlorine evaporates and plants like better. Just a tip I learned as I'm trying to navigate everything as well! Your plants look really great! Subscribed;)

im subbed, im so impressed with what you have done with such a small space, god love LEDs! i did a grow in a pc tower a few years ago with CFLs and Autos, didn't turn out so well!

I know a guy from YouTube who grows also autos in pc tower with nice results but I asked him private and he didn't wanted to say how he was yielding , I watched a lot of his work and took the info I wanted and needed , I use Google, YouTube the most time for learning new stuff

I know a guy from YouTube who grows also autos in pc tower with nice results but I asked him private and he didn't wanted to say how he was yielding , I watched a lot of his work and took the info I wanted and needed , I use Google, YouTube the most time for learning new stuff

thats how i started my growing journey lol then moved onto LEDs and Cfls in a wardrobe and that gave me great results!
IMG_057727.JPG
IMG_057826.JPG

Back
Top Bottom