First Grow With LED In Small Closet

Day 10 and how she looks ?!?!?!
420-magazine-mobile1730957678.jpg

One lesson I learned in this grow what really important for growing healthy plants is SPRAYING, at their first month of life my ladies didn't get a drop , since knowing better daily and multiple times , here after morning shower
420-magazine-mobile1951473770.jpg

here look how close to the leds they get without any negative effect , the closest leafs are under the less powerful and hanging lower leds but still 11.5 Watts and a 1000 lumens
420-magazine-mobile561892601.jpg

2 days ago was watering the pots only and today the down compartment . , my ladies are screaming, ALL THE HANDS UP IN THE AIR ( music i
420-magazine-mobile2044419770.jpg
n background . )

another opinion question for you folks, I will let my main colas grow in this area from my garden, where would you let them go vertical ?
420-magazine-mobile441256871.jpg

and people asking why I have so less leaves have my thinking and answer is they don't need for being healthy more...they do their fotosynthese like every plant but with less leaves , so a lot of leafs means to me that the plant is missing the ability to run effective with less building up factories ( what leafs are in principle )

another thing I wanna share here for hopefully your understanding . I don't wanna say it as a excuse but I'm on of the really lucky people who gets to be born with multiple psychological disorders , so if I say crazy , wrong, boring, being to much please say it to me so I can brake a bit...

and people leds get really hot also...The 20 Watts I can't touch the bulb so hot they get and I can handle pain believe me but those I have shut down and let cool first before handling

I don't know if others share this opinion of mine , when you something seriously wrong with your living and breathing plants act immediately and don't wait, I had to learn this the hard way and lost a lot of clones because of waiting

One lesson I learned in this grow what really important for growing healthy plants is SPRAYING, at their first month of life my ladies didn't get a drop . , since knowing better daily and multiple times , here after morning shower
420-magazine-mobile1951473770.jpg

Is it ok to have 80+ humidity? I just have been told it needs to be 70 max for growth and 60 for flower to prevent mold. Not Sure If Its right, just to Share info :)

Growers with experience can you please take a second and look at the both pics with 1 week time between if it's a normal like enough grow or is it missing grow and comment please, would love to hear feedback
420-magazine-mobile442007297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile690211894.jpg

Back
Top Bottom