First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Nicee, we will see 70's come next week and hopefully it does not dip back into the 20's. PLease roll or pack a few bowls/blunts and watch it. The part about tiger woods oo man classic :)

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Nicee, we will see 70's come next week and hopefully it does not dip back into the 20's. PLease roll or pack a few bowls/blunts and watch it. The part about tiger woods oo man classic :)

You bet, have a few things to get done today, then this evening I'll kick back watch, when I can fully relax.

Hey Fry what's up man

Ghost, thanks for stopping by. I'm happy to hear you're busy these days, and of course the little one deseves every minute you can give her, she's the only thing that really matters.

I'll look forward to your next visit. Peace man.

Wow, I just went out to the garage. I started up that ozone generator at about 2 pm today, here it is almost 8 hours later and not a trace of odor from the plants. Needless to say my house was pretty infused until this afternoon. Those things really work, and this one is pretty old, needs a new bulb.

My hydro guy/ electrician is really taking care of me. I'm paying him, but he's giving me some great deals. And he's lending me the ozone machine, I told him about my family showing up next week and he fixed me right up. Though I do think I'll buy one from him and put it on a timer.

Hay Bro just thought I drop by say hello, sound like things are working out real good for you glad to see it.

Wow, I just went out to the garage. I started up that ozone generator at about 2 pm today, here it is almost 8 hours later and not a trace of odor from the plants. Needless to say my house was pretty infused until this afternoon. Those things really work, and this one is pretty old, needs a new bulb.

My hydro guy/ electrician is really taking care of me. I'm paying him, but he's giving me some great deals. And he's lending me the ozone machine, I told him about my family showing up next week and he fixed me right up. Though I do think I'll buy one from him and put it on a timer.

Just be carefull. Those things arent too good for you, and oxidize anything that can rust over time. I think My TV quit working because of my Air tiger back in the day. I had it right on top of the entertainment system ofcourse, but it also triggers my migrains occasionally..,, Just turn it off next time I go to your place, huh? lol, j/k ...but really. they do mess with me, and I'm not alone.
:nomo:

There is a reason that Ozone stay far above our heads for the most part.

....I think. ;)

Just be carefull. Those things arent too good for you, and oxidize anything that can rust over time. I think My TV quit working because of my Air tiger back in the day. I had it right on top of the entertainment system ofcourse, but it also triggers my migrains occasionally..,, Just turn it off next time I go to your place, huh? lol, j/k ...but really. they do mess with me, and I'm not alone.
:nomo:

There is a reason that Ozone stay far above our heads for the most part.

....I think. ;)

Actually I think you're right, they aren't good for you and you shouldn't be around them while they are working. But I have mine out in the garage and that's sealed off from the house so I'm not too concerned a out it. But I am watching for signs of trouble, I don't want it affecting my pups either, they tend to be a lot more sensitive to that sort of thing.

Hey FPF.

How's the build progressing?

:peace:
SF

Actually kind of slow right now. I've got the lumber out in the garage, equipment ordered, should be here the end of the week, tubes here, two res' waiting for me. I just need to get down and start building.

But I've got those two laundromats to draw up so that's what I'm supposed to be doing today. Gotta get off line and get my work finished!

Thanks for dropping by.

Man, it's amazing how busy a person can get even when unemployed! I'm running like crazy right now trying to get a few things together. I'm working on info for the bank, gotta keep that moving, I need some relief here. Then the laundromats and of course I need to get building on the new grow. But I'm thinking with family coming there's no way I can get up and running before they get here Sunday afternoon. But I'll get the frame up and hopefully the tubes in place and the plumbing done.

I've got 2- 27 gallon reservoirs, one for the pump to draw from and a second to top off the first when the float valve says it need more. The lights etc. should be here tomorrow. I've got the electrical run, a new 50 amp breaker for this set up, and thankfully I've got more room on the panel if and when we get bigger. Though by that time I hope we will have leased a commercial space to grow in and let me have my garage back.

Okay, back to work here. Hope your having a great day!

Damn Fry , You sound like a very busy guy . I think you need to take a trip down to those caves , get medicated and unwind. As soon as the rain stops here I'm heading to the coffee shop (after getting toasted) to read the paper and watch the cuties ..by the way here's a pic of that little puck press ...
press_0011.jpg
not bad for 5 bucks !! :peace: Take it easy... but take it !

Damn Fry , You sound like a very busy guy . I think you need to take a trip down to those caves , get medicated and unwind. As soon as the rain stops here I'm heading to the coffee shop (after getting toasted) to read the paper and watch the cuties ..by the way here's a pic of that little puck press ... not bad for 5 bucks !! :peace: Take it easy... but take it !

Actually, that's why I'm running this morning. I want to get stuff taken care of so I can make it to the caves and margaritas after! One thing I know how to do is relax. A friend once told me I should write a book and call it L.... L.... Lectures on Leisurely Living.

That kief press is awesome, did you get it on line or locally? That's right, you got it on Amazon didn't you.

Quick update on the girls.

I did the res change last Thursday and when i added the nutes I kept them on the low side. I see where both the NL and the SD are eating pretty lightly these day (in the seventh week, Saturday will be day 49), about 50 ppm each. So when I'm adding water these days I add just the straight water. This morning they are down to about 500 ppm, pretty light, but for this stage of the game it seems about right as they are not using that much.

So, I've been adding about 3/4 gallon of water each day to each bucket/res. Along with that I'm adding 1 tbs of Liquid Carbo Load and one cap full of Super Thrive to each.

Tomorrow I'll do my res changes and I'll get some pics. I'll have to focus on the NL this week, they are really filling out, I think this harvest will about double my last. The trichs are really building on the NL also, they look about the same as the SD now which if you'll remember from last week wasn't too shabby!

Okay, time to hit the road to do some business.

Back
Top Bottom