First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Damn, I can't believe it, did it again. Last grow I announced I was at like day 50 when in my 6 th week, I did it agan. Last Thursday when I posted pics I think I said it was like day 52. Sitting here I just realized today is the end of week 6, or day 42 of flower.

Guess that's what happens when you're a stoner! Damn, this is embarrassing, Iwas working with a 9 day week.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

damn stoner how dare you!!!! lol, j/k it happens to the best of us. LITERALLY>

Damn, I can't believe it, did it again. Last grow I announced I was at like day 50 when in my 6 th week, I did it agan. Last Thursday when I posted pics I think I said it was like day 52. Sitting here I just realized today is the end of week 6, or day 42 of flower.

Guess that's what happens when you're a stoner! Damn, this is embarrassing, Iwas working with a 9 day week.

Exactly what I did on this grow also! I lost track somewhere, but I always have my base date to go back to for a recount, and had to repost my mistake.

Hay FPF have you ever seen a movie called Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, it's funny as hell, dumb funny! but funny never the less.

Exactly what I did on this grow also! I lost track somewhere, but I always have my base date to go back to for a recount, and had to repost my mistake.

Hay FPF have you ever seen a movie called Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, it's funny as hell, dumb funny! but funny never the less.

Can't say that I have, I'm not really much of a movie person, short attention span I guess. I'm generally doing at least two things at once.

Hey FPF, You run a rig right? My favorite view is the canyon just efore calico. You know, the quick route from denver to LA? that canyon with the sheer walls, and multi colored rock. (of course I love prospecting, and nature) so It might just be a ME thing, but I think you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, it takes 10min or so to get thrue the canyon, so I smoke a very large bowl (as long as I'm not driving) about 10min before I get into it, and by then I sometimes forget, and when i get into the canyon it's a huge rush. I've stopped to goldpan in there a few times, and get better results than I do in the creeks of the front range. Sick sheer walls, and the colors......oh the colors...... being a driver I'm sure you know what canyon I'm talking about.

I'm getting into your journal too, tough to keep up with! You guys wander aa much as we do here!

And rude me, didn't welcome you properly Was caught up in the moment.
We were on a good roll and I didn't want it too stop.:ganjamon:

So a belated, Welcome to my nutty Journal!:thumb:

Hell, I thought It was normall:ganjamon:

And rude me, didn't welcome you properly Was caught up in the moment.
We were on a good roll and I didn't want it too stop.:ganjamon:

So a belated, Welcome to my nutty Journal!:thumb:

Well thanks for the warm welcome, I can see I'll be spending a lot more time there too!

:surf:
OMM Your from one of my most favorite places on the planet, Hawaii and I just loved Maui when my wife and I got to go there! man Hawaii, Colorado, Montana, you guy's are living in great an beautyfull places to live! crap.

Hey FPF, You run a rig right? My favorite view is the canyon just efore calico. You know, the quick route from denver to LA? that canyon with the sheer walls, and multi colored rock. (of course I love prospecting, and nature) so It might just be a ME thing, but I think you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, it takes 10min or so to get thrue the canyon, so I smoke a very large bowl (as long as I'm not driving) about 10min before I get into it, and by then I sometimes forget, and when i get into the canyon it's a huge rush. I've stopped to goldpan in there a few times, and get better results than I do in the creeks of the front range. Sick sheer walls, and the colors......oh the colors...... being a driver I'm sure you know what canyon I'm talking about.

Hey man, actually no, I'm an Architect, but I do love to drive!

So you're into prospecting, that's interesting. My dad was a big rock hound. I'll never forget the family trip out here in '67, by the time we got home the car weighed twice as much! My dada piled the rocks in!

No kidding, that's becoming "normal" for me too.

I just finished building a desk for my study, well there were four particularly difficult pieces to make, they had a couple mortise and tenons each. Well, I'm not the most well equipped woodworker, I have to do a few things the hard way. Those pieces each required 80 passes through the saw. When I began assembling the parts I had worked months to make I saw those four parts had the rabbets cut out of the wrong side so I had to redo them. I worked about 3 hours re-cutting those pieces, they were a pain. I then went to try one for fit and guess what, I cut them exactly the same way as I did the first! So I had to cut them all again. And I wonder why this project took so darn long!
:rollit:

I just finished building a desk for my study, well there were four particularly difficult pieces to make, they had a couple mortise and tenons each. Well, I'm not the most well equipped woodworker, I have to do a few things the hard way. Those pieces each required 80 passes through the saw. When I began assembling the parts I had worked months to make I saw those four parts had the rabbets cut out of the wrong side so I had to redo them. I worked about 3 hours re-cutting those pieces, they were a pain. I then went to try one for fit and guess what, I cut them exactly the same way as I did the first! So I had to cut them all again. And I wonder why this project took so darn long!

id b pissed lol... :Rasta: smoke another lol:Rasta:

That's what happens when you get stoned! still FPF we would like to see the finished product Bro!

That's what happens when you get stoned! still FPF we would like to see the finished product Bro!

Okay, one more part to install then I'm finished, I'll get a couple of pics and post them tomorrow, I'm way too wasted right now.

I went to a benefit tonight, she has breast cancer. i hate to admit it but these benefits are a blast! People come out of the woodwork. There were people there tonight I haven't seen for years! It was a lot of fun.

The strange part was my ex-wife was there. She was really wasted, let's just say there was a time when I would have taken advantage of the situation. But I didn't tonight, too much baggage, and let's not forget the 40 lbs she's carrying today. There was a time when she had the best booty I'd ever seen, but that was a long time ago.

What a night! Time to chill with a little Sour Diesel!

Okay, one more part to install then I'm finished, I'll get a couple of pics and post them tomorrow, I'm way too wasted right now.

I went to a benefit tonight, she has breast cancer. i hate to admit it but these benefits are a blast! People come out of the woodwork. There were people there tonight I haven't seen for years! It was a lot of fun.

The strange part was my ex-wife was there. She was really wasted, let's just say there was a time when I would have taken advantage of the situation. But I didn't tonight, too much baggage, and let's not forget the 40 lbs she's carrying today. There was a time when she had the best booty I'd ever seen, but that was a long time ago.

What a night! Time to chill with a little Sour Diesel!

Sounds like lot's of fun either way, carefull ex-wife that could be dangers.

:surf:
OMM Your from one of my most favorite places on the planet, Hawaii and I just loved Maui when my wife and I got to go there! man Hawaii, Colorado, Montana, you guy's are living in great an beautyfull places to live! crap.

I hear you Doc, In allot of ways I been really lucky. I lived in the Greek Isles for 6 years. Only place that came close to here. imho :surf::surf:

Brother!!!

hi FPF, Sorry about thinking your a Truck driver. lol, Don't know why I thought that. Maybe it was that little green elf whispering in my ear. Anyways, yea, I know how to load down a car with nothing but dirt. I've only been prospecting on the hobby scale but at over $1000. an oz., it's a hobby that pays. I get an Oz. every year or two depending on the luck, and invest it into new equipment and beer. lol well, again sorry for thinking you were a driver. That was a wierd brain twist or something. lol

Back
Top Bottom