First LED Grow Tent

Looks great. I wish I could have a bigger space. Im in a legal state but I rent so I have to stay stelth.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

BB, after my first LED grow, I urge caution! Even though I only had my LEDs 1" below the manufacturer's recommended height during flowering for one week, the burn was evident at least 6 inches down the bud. Be careful and err on the side of caution during flowering.

Thank you green for the info ill be sure to remember that. And yeah tbh I didn't really trust the manufacturers recommendations so I started with it really high and slowly lowered it. Ill probably do the same when I flower them. And I wish I had a bigger space too I just don't have the room for it Haha I had to go with a 3x3 because its all the space I had. Once these are all big enough though im hoping to get lots of clones. Have so many ideas I wanna do but only so many plants and space to work with right now Haha

First LED Grow Tent

Sorry about not updating but here is all 13 of my plants :) the biggest 2 are on 7 weeks i think.
420-magazine-mobile1725944428.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1687186437.jpg

420-magazine-mobile146227016.jpg

420-magazine-mobile662986417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1584946132.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1550298126.jpg

Sent from my LGL44VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile722008602.jpg

Hey everyone here is just a quick update for everyone :) the biggest plants are getting close to 65 days old :) I'm gonna be flipping them to flower soon and pull a few out to veg as mother plants :) just waiting on my CFLs to come in the mail.

Sent from my XT1093 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Does anyone have any recommendations for leds? I currently have the viparspectra 450 and it pulls around 200 watts I think but it only covers about 2.5 by 2.5 feet. So I am thinking about either another one of these or a bigger light that would cover my entire tent nicely. But I haven't used LEDs much so I was hoping someone could throw some advice my way :)

Does anyone have any recommendations for leds? I currently have the viparspectra 450 and it pulls around 200 watts I think but it only covers about 2.5 by 2.5 feet. So I am thinking about either another one of these or a bigger light that would cover my entire tent nicely. But I haven't used LEDs much so I was hoping someone could throw some advice my way :)

Whats your budget?

Im in the process of shopping around currently theres so many choices but im set on a cob system. They can be pricey tho.

Im also looking at the perfect sun dwarf star (currently out of stock)

Ive also considered taking the money id spend on 1 of these lights and get 2 or even 3 marshydro lights...

Again theres tons of options out there but it boils down to what light is going to work in your space and what you can afford.

Ive found lights that would fit my footprint and provide plenty of par but their of out of my price range at the moment.

Ive also found lights that are well within my budget but dont work for my space or what i want to do with my grow.

I feel what you put in you get out
Thats why im leaning toward the cobs.

Do your research theres so much info out here it makes it so hard to make a decision!

Hope you figure it out good luck

Not So Rookie Anymore

Tbh I don't really have a set budget yet haha and your right there are so many options out there. But I've heard of alot of people using those cob led setups. How do they work exactly? And I would love the dwarf star haha it would be perfect but I'm pretty sure it's too much haha

Thanks alot man! I have been looking into it now and I think I might look into building one . after all I bought an led for efficiency so I should check these out if they are as efficient as they say .

Back
Top Bottom