First LED Grow Tent

Somehow managed to stumble upon one of these for about 25$ so I couldbt pass it up . I should be adding it to the tent once those clones root. Maybe gonna get some more clones soon too. But has anyone ever used the mars hydro 300?
420-magazine-mobile1343948002.jpg

First LED Grow Tent

Somehow managed to stumble upon one of these for about 25$ so I couldbt pass it up . I should be adding it to the tent once those clones root. Maybe gonna get some more clones soon too. But has anyone ever used the mars hydro 300?
420-magazine-mobile1343948002.jpg

First LED Grow Tent

Fantastic find BB!
Great quality product for the price, I think off the shelf they are are bit expensive as they don't use the 'Reflector' behind the LED's, But great score, they really are a proven time and time again to be a kickass light! for that price you cannot go wrong.
Combine that with your other LED and you will get some great yields.

So it looks like the biggest clone is dying as I couldn't find a way to make a humidity dome in a pinch. But the two smaller ones are under my ghetto two liter domes. How long do you think it will take before I can take the domes off?

First LED Grow Tent

That's interesting, BB.

When I was pruning mine, just on the spur of the moment, I decided to make clones from the cuttings. I didn't really care too much and didn't use cloning powder or gel and didn't use a humididome, just plonked them straight into a glass of water for 24 hours and then simply stuck them into the pebbles on top of my pot and gave them a squirt of fresh water a couple of times a day. Of the 8 cuttings I did this with not one wilted and they all grew healthily.

That's interesting, BB.

When I was pruning mine, just on the spur of the moment, I decided to make clones from the cuttings. I didn't really care too much and didn't use cloning powder or gel and didn't use a humididome, just plonked them straight into a glass of water for 24 hours and then simply stuck them into the pebbles on top of my pot and gave them a squirt of fresh water a couple of times a day. Of the 8 cuttings I did this with not one wilted and they all grew healthily.
Just figured out how to quote xD but im gonna have to try this water method some day . ive done cloning once with honey and it didn't work out too bad. They weren't mine though I was helping out a friend.

First LED Grow Tent

As long as it's kept in a humidish environment you should be ok. Just make sure your soil isn't too wet or you'll rot the stem. I had the advantage of using clay pellets so that wasn't an issue with mine.

As long as it's kept in a humidish environment you should be ok. Just make sure your soil isn't too wet or you'll rot the stem. I had the advantage of using clay pellets so that wasn't an issue with mine.
Okay thanks for the info :) ill have to try this soon. Once my plants are big enough im gonna have another tent with a 4 ft to in it just for mothers. Just trying to get some good strains first . the clones are Blue Dream that I have right now.

First LED Grow Tent

So I just couldn't resist after lots of research and I mainlined NY two biggest plants. Its been something ive been wanting to try for so long. Ill have pictures soon to update. I think one of the clones is rooted now as well. Its been without the dome almost all morning and hasn't wilted so I thinkits good .

First LED Grow Tent

420-magazine-mobile1205336710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile245669186.jpg

420-magazine-mobile470547345.jpg

So my light finally came in! I can't wait to see how it does with the plants. But I made a grow box out if sole wood lying around to last me until my tent comes in the mail. If it works out good I might have to get another one of these lights haha it comes with a bloom and veg setting and has built in fans. For a 450w its impressing me haha. But tell me what you all think :) love feedback.

OMG this is going to sound so weird but i have that exact same blanket! Ive had it since i was a kid so going on almost 20 years old now.

Its crazy my siblings and i fight over it even after all these years lmao

Grow looks good so far havent finished yet i saw that blanket and lost it for a second lol

Not So Rookie Anymore

420-magazine-mobile1056104739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile282714700.jpg

Sorry I haven't updated in a little bit everyone. But here we are at week 6. I topped them again last week so now they are all at 4 tops. One of them is looking great but the other one seems to just me gtlwimg so fast that's its crowing its self. But they seem to be doling pretty great.
420-magazine-mobile1589757768.jpg

Here is the whole setup I have so far. 8 seedlings 2 clones. And the lpnley on in the solo cup. They seem due for some transplants pretty soon. But hopefully ill be back soon with more updates :)

First LED Grow Tent

Yeah it just kinda happened. I started with w and then a friend gave me two clones. And then I found a really good deal on the seedlings so I couldn't pass it up xD I think I may turn one into a mother plant or two. Im not sure haha this is my first indoor grow so its kinda a work in progress haha

First LED Grow Tent

Yeah it just kinda happened. I started with w and then a friend gave me two clones. And then I found a really good deal on the seedlings so I couldn't pass it up xD I think I may turn one into a mother plant or two. Im not sure haha this is my first indoor grow so its kinda a work in progress haha

First LED Grow Tent
I'd love to learn how to clone and not rely 100% on a seed bank.

Back
Top Bottom