First LED Grow Tent

420-magazine-mobile1205336710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile245669186.jpg

420-magazine-mobile470547345.jpg

So my light finally came in! I can't wait to see how it does with the plants. But I made a grow box out if sole wood lying around to last me until my tent comes in the mail. If it works out good I might have to get another one of these lights haha it comes with a bloom and veg setting and has built in fans. For a 450w its impressing me haha. But tell me what you all think :) love feedback.

Hey guys so I think I could use a little help. I checked on my plabts today and im not sure what is causing this but my plants leaves are starting to droop down. Both plants are starting to do this but one is worse then the other. The temp in the box is about 81 and the humidity is 30. Any afvoce could help. I dont wanna kill my babys already haha

I would say overwatering, as that cup is likely very damp/wet in the bottom of it (although it may not look it), Get it transplanted into some soil into a small pot with holes in the bottom then you can transplant into a larger pot later. your temperature and humidity are fine at this point.
Certainly not nitrogen deficient yet, as the soil contains more than enough nutrient for the plant to be happy for weeks.

Thanks that's what I think it is too. I made a few more holes in the bottom of the cup and the soil was quite moist. I also put a fan in the grow box. So hopefully the soil will dry out soon. How much water do you usually give your plant?

for a plant that size it will only need some gentle spray on the surface for the first week or 2, maybe like 60mls every 4 days.
Much easier to control in a larger pot as the water will disperse faster and the majority of the moisture can fall to the bottom of the pot without keeping the roots soaking.

awesome mate!
I love the fact we have got the same light and pretty much the same sized tent!
this should be fun to keep each other motivated to complete the grows and knock em outta the park.
I decided to go for DWC for my Afghan Kush x Black Domina, take a look at my journal & let me know what you think.
:goodjob:

420-magazine-mobile764020878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile562918851.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1914727145.jpg

Week 2
The girls are looking good and are recovering nice from the overwatering the other day. Im excited to see the amount of growth these get. They should be transplanted soon. About a week or so. But I was wondering if I should plant them in a 1 gallon pot or just go right to a 3 gallon because I already have them. Haha just looking for opinions. :)

Go straight to 3 gal within the next day or 2 mate, one transplant saves shock and you might as well use the larger size now, makes it easier to control soil moisture.

Back
Top Bottom