First Legit Grow: Looking For Any & All Help Or Advice

Re: First legit grow - Looking for any and all help or advice

I like your setup man, in fact i'm jealous. I just started my first grow with a small budget and no local stores for proper lights. I was wondering if you ordered your leds from online, I'm looking for a reliable source.

Check out Smoke Sarah here at 420, she represents Mars hydro leds. They have several entry level leds.

I like your setup man, in fact i'm jealous. I just started my first grow with a small budget and no local stores for proper lights. I was wondering if you ordered your leds from online, I'm looking for a reliable source.
Boss, I'm working 7 days a week with 2 jobs just to survive. This was my income tax + Amazon. The lights are 89.00 a piece. All in all I'm in maybe 600. Not bad invest. .

I was also wondering should it go in the tent or outside of it

personally I would try outside the tent and see if the passive intakes allow sufficient humidity into the tent...something about putting moisture in such a confined space, I'm not crazy about...My problem is always the opposite(controlling high RH)...see what others have to say...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

personally I would try outside the tent and see if the passive intakes allow sufficient humidity into the tent...something about putting moisture in such a confined space, I'm not crazy about...My problem is always the opposite(controlling high RH)...see what others have to say...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
The moisture in a confined space is my concern as well.

Outside the tent definitely.
A humidifier inside, will blows the moist air out of the tent into the dry room, so the passive intake could only bring in dry air. The humidifier would need to keep up to the exhaust fans, which it can't.

Humidifier outside means once the room is at the rh you want, the air intake can only draw in, moist air.

Do I make any sense?

A humidifier inside, will blows the moist air out of the tent into the dry room, so the passive intake could only bring in dry air. The humidifier would need to keep up to the exhaust fans, which it can't.

Humidifier outside means once the room is at the rh you want, the air intake can only draw in, moist air.

Do I make any sense?
That you do mydogspot, that you do.

Do I make any sense?
And thank you guys I love opinions.

Ok guys and gals, nothing much going on over here. I got another 4 inch inline fan for my intake, I was still having temperature issues. Hopefully between the 2 I will have rectified the environmental issues. Now to just let them go, today is day 26, still wondering the sex but patience is a virtue. Well I moved them around a little bit everyday and combined with my fans their stalks are hugh. Well still trying to get the rest of my nutes and then I am set. Well here's a little visual for everyone.

This is my model girl, I haven't done any pruning or training to her...

420-magazine-mobile319246441.jpg

Another shot of her....

420-magazine-mobile988227908.jpg

These 2 I have pruned and am trying to see if I can get the hang of lst. I think I am going on the right track but idk, being my first time and all. Lmk.

420-magazine-mobile885544853.jpg

420-magazine-mobile796760889.jpg

Enjoy, and lite one.

I've read that sometimes they won't show their naughties until after flipping them to 12/12... I could be wrong.

I hope not was gonna let them veg a little bit longer then 4 weeks

I've *read** you can take a cutting & put into 12/12 & it will show you sex. Apologies if someone already said this~ I've been reading many many journals & threads.

I've *read** you can take a cutting & put into 12/12 & it will show you sex. Apologies if someone already said this~ I've been reading many many journals & threads.
I gotta try that and see, myth busters growers edition, lol

I read you put a branch into a glass of water & change the water every day until it dies off. I can't find where I actually read it, but I wrote it down to remind me. Let us know if it worked!

I read you put a branch into a glass of water & change the water every day until it dies off. I can't find where I actually read it, but I wrote it down to remind me. Let us know if it worked!
Oh def. Knowledge is power no matter what kind.

Ok so I am just curious, is there like a 4 week seedling stage, then 4 +- weeks of veg, then unless autos when the time is flipped it goes to flower Correct? Curious because I have not seen alot of growth outwards or much stretching. Well worked a little with the ladies last night, topped all 3 with some more soil. I had noticed it settled and was a good 2-3 inches from top of pot, and the rapid rooster was popping out on all 3. Topped and figured while I'm at it let me groom.took of so lower foliage and fan leaves to let in some rays. Well hit me with some feed back.

Top view....
420-magazine-mobile1600241181.jpg

Side view of the last one...
420-magazine-mobile376248045.jpg

Same girl with flash...
420-magazine-mobile653374745.jpg

Top view of lst'ed plant...
420-magazine-mobile184257204.jpg

Side shot of lst'ed plant...
420-magazine-mobile461813113.jpg

Same girl with flash...
420-magazine-mobile655460471.jpg

Top shot, this beauty has not had anything done then clipping some lower foliage so it's not in the dirt or anything...
420-magazine-mobile1316101762.jpg

Same girl side shot...
420-magazine-mobile1129073433.jpg

Same girl with flash...
420-magazine-mobile1383230006.jpg

She is the shortest but looks the fullest, and those fan leaves are hugh.

Ok so I am just curious, is there like a 4 week seedling stage, then 4 +- weeks of veg, then unless autos when the time is flipped it goes to flower Correct? Curious because I have not seen alot of growth outwards or much stretching. Well worked a little with the ladies last night, topped all 3 with some more soil. I had noticed it settled and was a good 2-3 inches from top of pot, and the rapid rooster was popping out on all 3. Topped and figured while I'm at it let me groom.took of so lower foliage and fan leaves to let in some rays. Well hit me with some feed back.

Top view....
420-magazine-mobile1600241181.jpg

Side view of the last one...
420-magazine-mobile376248045.jpg

Same girl with flash...
420-magazine-mobile653374745.jpg

Top view of lst'ed plant...
420-magazine-mobile184257204.jpg

Side shot of lst'ed plant...
420-magazine-mobile461813113.jpg

Same girl with flash...
420-magazine-mobile655460471.jpg

Top shot, this beauty has not had anything done then clipping some lower foliage so it's not in the dirt or anything...
420-magazine-mobile1316101762.jpg

Same girl side shot...
420-magazine-mobile1129073433.jpg

Same girl with flash...
420-magazine-mobile1383230006.jpg

She is the shortest but looks the fullest, and those fan leaves are hugh.
I forgot to mention that they are from seed to now @31 days as of 4/11....

Back
Top Bottom