First Legit Grow: Looking For Any & All Help Or Advice

Well I have been crazy busy but trying to keep up with everything. Here are some visuals of what's making me smile...

420-magazine-mobile81044692.jpg

One of my tops off the girl I trained a little.

420-magazine-mobile768798308.jpg

Same plant different top.

420-magazine-mobile2054214574.jpg

This is the one I didn't do any training or anything to.

Lmk what you think and I will put up some more and better pics later.

Hey guys sorry I have been lost, alot has happened. For starters I lost my job so I'm going crazy trying to get money for bills and rent. But as far as my babies are concerned, well I need a little help. They aren't autos and have been going a total of 3.5 months with 1 week left on nutrient schedule. But not being autos to where I know the time frame, plus it's my first one. Please someone help me out.

420-magazine-mobile547970360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1518154608.jpg

420-magazine-mobile435136954.jpg

420-magazine-mobile580975504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile210794011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1607992000.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1088204598.jpg

420-magazine-mobile360314765.jpg

Give me feed back please, any is welcome.

I'm just a little confused. I understand the trying to catch up with cash. I can not get the money that I should of had a month ago to start a new run. As far as your plants. 3.5 months doesn't really help. 3.5 @ 12/12? How much veg time in there? I read the first couple of pages and you never mentioned a strain. I think your plants look great. Especially for a first timer and from what I understood. Bag seed? Just watch your trichomes daily, about 60-70 percent milky and pull them. I mean.. are you worried that you have gone too long or that they will not get flushed right?

I'm just a little confused. I understand the trying to catch up with cash. I can not get the money that I should of had a month ago to start a new run. As far as your plants. 3.5 months doesn't really help. 3.5 @ 12/12? How much veg time in there? I read the first couple of pages and you never mentioned a strain. I think your plants look great. Especially for a first timer and from what I understood. Bag seed? Just watch your trichomes daily, about 60-70 percent milky and pull them. I mean.. are you worried that you have gone too long or that they will not get flushed right?
Yea sry, I'm not sure of strain they were bag seeds. I have been reading a whole lot of valuable information from here to get me this far. I'm flushing and all the last week before I harvest. I just don't want to go to long and lose potency.

....I have no words...they are so....but....Grats man. Without knowing how long they have been in flower I can not accurately tell you how much longer you have. On average Indicas flower for 7-8 weeks, Sativas tend to be longer with 8-12 weeks of flower.
They are in the middle of week 7 for flower. Got 1 more week of following the nutrient schedule and then I was gonna add like 4-5 days straight RO Water to flush.

Think you are a little too worried on trying to make it perfect. I think me and a couple others are asking if you could remember what strain the bag was that you pulled these seeds out of. Eventhough it could be totally wrong, it might help to narrow it down. But still, check this out. I had a lemon larry run going that was a month over the pull date. It made no sense. It just kept making more trichomes and just kept going and going, like the energizer bunny. Then I had a white widow strain that I had to pull two weeks early because they were fighting mites the whole time. Both runs, everyone that I shared my stuff with told me it was the best that they had ever had of each strain. I'm not trying to brag. I am just telling you that what you are doing is perfect and you are not going to lose potency. Also, both of those instances happened before auto flower even existed. Your doing great.

Think you are a little too worried on trying to make it perfect. I think me and a couple others are asking if you could remember what strain the bag was that you pulled these seeds out of. Eventhough it could be totally wrong, it might help to narrow it down. But still, check this out. I had a lemon larry run going that was a month over the pull date. It made no sense. It just kept making more trichomes and just kept going and going, like the energizer bunny. Then I had a white widow strain that I had to pull two weeks early because they were fighting mites the whole time. Both runs, everyone that I shared my stuff with told me it was the best that they had ever had of each strain. I'm not trying to brag. I am just telling you that what you are doing is perfect and you are not going to lose potency. Also, both of those instances happened before auto flower even existed. Your doing great.
Well thank you sir, as for remembering the bag I got them from I couldn't remember if I tried it was over a year ago I came across them. But again thank you.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom