VEG DAY 47
Two days until flip! Sexy girls :thedoubletake:

SAM_19571.JPG

SAM_1953.JPG

SAM_19632.JPG

SAM_19581.JPG

SAM_19553.JPG

UPDATE
So I whipped up a little something for my young ladies. I was on a budget just a tad bit... haha. The big girls go dark before these little ones so I've been moving them under the cfl's for the remaining 6 hrs of "day" hope that makes sense. (I dropped the lights on the front right one oops)
SAM_19641.JPG

SAM_1967.JPG

SAM_19691.JPG

SAM_1968.JPG

FLOWER DAY 7
I never thought I'd see the day when I get to post "flower day ..." but damn this is exciting! Just so we're on the same page here's a refresher. Nine ladies in flower day 7. Five in veg maybe 3 weeks in? Right now I'm using Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Voodoo Juice, Bud Candy, and Hi-Brix Molasses. Plant's smell great after watering. An underlying sweet smell is in the air but it's not marijuana. Anyways I like it. Here's some pics! White hairs are showing not sure if the pics captured it or not. (I didn't take pics of the girls in veg, they're not as exciting)

SAM_19752.JPG

SAM_19741.JPG

SAM_19771.JPG

SAM_1978.JPG

FLOWER DAY 28
Sorry for going ghost but I think you'll like the girls!!! THC just became visible 2 days ago. First 2 pics are purple kush and the 3rd is green crack. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND PURCHASE GH FLORALICIOUS FOR YOUR GARDEN! I loved Advanced Nutrients but boy oh boy I added 2mL of Floralicious per gallon and I noticed an increase in size and perkiness within 12 hours. If you can only buy one nutrient...... this is the one! Here are the pics.

SAM_20311.JPG

SAM_20341.JPG

SAM_20351.JPG

SAM_20291.JPG

SAM_20371.JPG

SAM_20361.JPG

SAM_2032.JPG

SAM_20282.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom