First Real Attempt Outdoor

So yesterday here in the Bay Area we had a freak rainstorm with wind and heavy downpour. Heavy buds, rain, wind and plants that are really tall combined with my lack of preparedness equals broken branches and a very very sad me. No good. I'll post pics later when I get home.

So yesterday here in the Bay Area we had a freak rainstorm with wind and heavy downpour. Heavy buds, rain, wind and plants that are really tall combined with my lack of preparedness equals broken branches and a very very sad me. No good. I'll post pics later when I get home.
707 man I feel your pain. We havnt got much rain yet but ive been tying up crazy so that dont happen. I've saved two big branches too

Fuck man it was no joke, like I said, it's my fault for not being ready, although I don't think anyone knew it was gonna rain as hard as it did. Tie tie tie everyone, lol

Yea story of our life out here lol!!! O its not gonna rain. Or its only gonna rain a lil 5hrs and 7invhes of rain later shit we gotta tie and cover now!!!

420-magazine-mobile997309122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile808470575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1104517638.jpg

Bro I'll tell u tho, for not being ready for and 3-4 the buds I got hanging from the break are dripping with crystals and the stink to high heaven. I HAVE to nurse the rest to proper harvest, it's gonna be some super chron. Thx p-dub!

Hopefully it's not dark when I get home from work but I was able to stand most of it back up thankfully. I'll send a pic of how it looks now and the broken branches hanging to dry.

I am so sorry for your lost, my friend I know the feeling...
I know how heavy they can be once they flower, I hope you can repair them, tell me are those buds about ready yet?
I am growing in the mid south, about 300 miles south of st Louis and 100 miles west of Memphis and we got the tail end of Irma had some gusty wind and had about half inch of rain, nothing happen to my plants, I tied up the heavy colas to the top of the cage so they won't break that's one of the reason I used the wire cage.
I hope you can repair them and be able to enjoy the end product things always will work out
Best wish to you my friend

Looks like about 1 or 2 ounces is what was on the few branches that broke off. Most is the big branch in first pic. That was like 40% of my bubba kush. I just need these huge beautiful stinky fat plants to make it 2-3 more weeks. This bud is gonna be some rope. I trimmed and am drying the stuff that came down. Except for the fact it's full of nutes, should be a nice little preview. Lol

I am so sorry for your lost, my friend I know the feeling...
I know how heavy they can be once they flower, I hope you can repair them, tell me are those buds about ready yet?
I am growing in the mid south, about 300 miles south of st Louis and 100 miles west of Memphis and we got the tail end of Irma had some gusty wind and had about half inch of rain, nothing happen to my plants, I tied up the heavy colas to the top of the cage so they won't break that's one of the reason I used the wire cage.
I hope you can repair them and be able to enjoy the end product things always will work out
Best wish to you my friend
Same here in SC. Got bent down and still haven't straightened up, but no splits.

Back
Top Bottom