First Real Attempt Outdoor

Hey sica no I'm by San Francisco, and I have 5 plants, 5 different strains and berry white Is the one I harvested today, the others are behind her. I'm going off of a 60x scope to see trics. Luckily the weather is cooperating with no precip and relatively no wind. Fingers crossed

Oooo lucky lol weve been nice here. But so much humidity at night. Every one know is getting bud rot galore. I know people who have thrown whole plants away. One person threw over half of a 10ft plant away cause of it

Omg that's no good! Luckily I've only had two very small areas of bud rot, very small. it does get damp up there, I used to go upto Oregon every summer to stay with my aunt. It was west of Corvallis.

Hey pennywise, I got a question for ya. I live in SAnta Rosa cali where this crazy firestorm is going on. I harvested a plant on Sunday and have it hanging manicured in the garage. Well early Monday morning these fires started, I'm really worried about my dank smelling and tasting like fire, not the good fire. Lol. What should I do? I think I'm gonna move it in my house. I'd rather not but I feel like I have no choice. I do not want to start a new strain called campfire og, lol thx

I would take mine inside. I haven't ever grown cannabis outdoor. But got hit with the smoke here in Washington state last summer with the bc Canada fire and our own wildfires. My bell peppers I grew have a smoky smell and taste to them. I would imagine if the smoke is as bad as it was here your crop is in jeopardy.

Thanks guys for ur input. Another bad thing that is the humidity is down to 10-15% during the day. I followed your guys' advise and finished the drying inside, it's jarred up now and doing well. I harvested Wonder Woman today. With all the smoke and ash in the air I felt i had no choice but to wash the bud. I found doc buds bud washing thread and studied his and all the other variations of it and actually just completed it and got her hung up. I sure hope I did it right and didn't do bad on top of bad.

420-magazine-mobile727631271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile485887270.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267503022.jpg
420-magazine-mobile369032257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318625468.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731667503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2073452869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1356771868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1292349239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1736347826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile405932272.jpg

This was the stuff from last week, the berry white, my initial weight estimate is about 1.25 lbs off berry white. And it's the fourth smallest out of the 5 so I think my weight total will be not too shabby. Lol

bravo!

So after a very long tiring month, all my plants are chopped down, trimming and some in jars curing. Quite a job to process the harvest. Now I get to sit up here and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Not for too long.... I have my indoor setup to build and get going. Hopefully I can have plants in the tent by Christmas. Thx for checking out and all the tips and encouragement!!

That's awesome I don't have anything that size in my tent. I don't really expect them to get that big. Those stalks are huge like a branch off a tree. I think you did good.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom