First Tent, Cooler RDWC With Multiple Cheap LEDs Grow

Hello and welcome HizzyB. Yes, please share. I always like tips and tricks. I'm not nearly as good as a lot of the growers here. So might as well learn something from this site. I saw the gg#4 trend, and I am very impressed with that grow. Is that a constant drip over the air pots ? Do they sit in a flood table ? Over totes ? I have to try that with veggies outside this year. We use the same totes, I have them in my big flower room, which I fell way behind so there's nothing in it. That room has a water chiller. The cooler thing is so I don't have to buy another chiller, fuckers aren't cheap. I have learned the hard way, about water temps. Once i got that under control, results increased by a lot. The leaf dehydration, I get that under my DE 1000. It's so damn dry here, i have to put humidifiers in my rooms. Even with co2, I'm lucky to get to 50%.

These are from last night. Day 14
IMAG001635.jpg
IMAG001530.jpg
IMAG001027.jpg
IMAG000934.jpg
IMAG000827.jpg
IMAG000727.jpg
IMAG000631.jpg
IMAG000525.jpg
IMAG000431.jpg

Tonight I added my co2 system to the work, not sure how much it will do since this is an room exhaust system. I got it running low at 300ppm, to my censor setting. Looking at the plants, from what I see, I want to say FUCK California light works. That one light cost as much as the other 4 lights and it is not performing as well as the "Chinese shit". It makes me mad that they have a state in the USA in it's name, that would make you think it's made in America and is suppose to be better? If it is...Yeah I'll take 4 of the "lower brand LED" over your shit. American made stuff is suppose to be better. What are you doing ? Or it's me ?

That looks like it was quite a split. Doesn't seem to have hindered her growth much though. Looking good! .✌️

-------------------------------------------
Be who you are. Do what you do.
Those who are meant to journey
with you will find their way.
:Namaste:
.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold. - Journals in Progress
420magazine mobile app

Day 23 Did a water change last night with 16 gallons. I put 6ml/gal of aqua flakes A+B, which made the ppm to 610, 1/2 mil/gal orca and mammoth, 4 ml/gal of bud candy and bud factor x, 1/4 ml/gal of floralicious plus, 20 ml/gal of terpinator and fulpower, and 4 teaspoons of monster bloom. Ppm raised to 1106 @ 5.9 ph 62 degrees, ice bottles will probably have to be added today. I'll be pulling lots of fan leaves today, 2 days behind.
IMAG007139.jpg
IMAG006946.jpg
IMAG006837.jpg
IMAG006739.jpg
IMAG006633.jpg
IMAG006532.jpg
IMAG006434.jpg
IMAG006333.jpg
IMAG006225.jpg

Not sure what kind of surface your tent is on, but maybe you can shift your tent to one side and give yourself 12" on one side. Might be enough to slip back there and get at the back of your tent. Even when my tents are full, because they're on a pretty smooth surface, I can shift them about a bit if necessary by carefully pushing against the metal frame near the bottom.

I don't think I can I can move it. The res. sits right outside barely fitting there, so I could slide it to the If I slide it right, it would be difficult, but doable. I'll see if I can slide it over later. I still wouldn't be able to get all of it, because the pipes run to the back wall and goes down the left side. I don't think I'm limber enough to get over the pipes with as little space I have. I accidently took a pic of the left side. My co2 tank has been empty for a week now, but I'm getting it filled today.
Here is some pics from last night. Day 27
IMAG009731.jpg
IMAG009633.jpg
IMAG009425.jpg
IMAG009332.jpg
IMAG009227.jpg
IMAG009127.jpg
IMAG009024.jpg
IMAG008926.jpg
IMAG008829.jpg
IMAG008729.jpg

I wouldn't worry to much about it. If ya can't get back there ya can't get back there. I don't think it's likely to spoil your harvest

Day 43
The reason for the lack of updates was because of company. Along with the lack of updates, I neglected my plants. I didn't change out ice bottles like I should have and now the roots have gunk, due to the water temps getting too high. On top of that I have been battling spider mites.

Hey PTSD,
Sorry to hear about the troubles! I'm not sure if there's anything you can do for your roots, as I've never grow in that style before. For the Mites, Azamax wiped them out with a single thorough application! I had a decent infestation that was spreading to another plant. I could find several on just about any leaf I chose. You are supposed to apply it once every 7 days I think it says. I couldn't find any after seven days. I still did the second application, just to be sure .
I'm not sure if it's really ok to use this close to harvesting, though. If you wash your buds after harvest you might be ok. Someone else might have more information on that. I'll see what I can find out.
✌️..

Here's a bit of info in regards to Azamax I foond on another Growers forum that might be helpful. This is a quote from a grower on another site by the name of Hydro-Soil.

Azamax...
"Don't use more than 1ml per gallon in a soil drench.... unless you like branches snapping off when you breathe on your plants. Seriously... cannabis does NOT like this stuff in high concentrations and mites do NOT like this stuff in low concentrations (when it's in the plant)

It works systemically... side effect of using it as a soil drench. Used with a penetrator in a foliar spray it is also systemic....

It effectively turns each plant into a bug control device... they bite it and are unable to eat and reproduce, thus not adding to the population control problem."

Haven't tested this info myself. It did get rid of my mites using the spray application(I wasn't in flower at the time). Just thought the drench might be something to try so you don't have to spray your flowers with anything. Though, again, it might be ok if you wash them thoroughly after harvest. With the drench, it's likely you would want to allow for a good long flush to help ensure getting the Azamax out of the plant.
Hope this is helpful for you.
✌️..

Back
Top Bottom