First Time Grow - 5 Strains

Sommar

Hello Everybody!:Namaste:

This is my first grow and also my first post here on :420:
I feel it's time to put my knowledge to the test. I have done my research on forums and google and I hope everything goes well.
It's actually too early to start for an outdoor grow where I live, but I just couldn't wait. The weather has been great so far so I might just make it :battingeyelashes:

I plan to raise the plants indoor for a few weeks before I throw them out.
I have 5 different strains:

Malana cream - Therealseedcompany
Kumaoni - freebie from Therealseedcompany
Nepal - Seedheaven
Lemon gWidow - freebie from Seedheaven
Lowryder #2 - Seedheaven

I have high hopes for my malana cream. The Lemon gWidow have a long flowering period and will have a difficult time where I live at 58 degrees latitude. Nepal should do fine and flower sometime in late september.

My low budget setup consist of two 45W 4000K cfl lights. That´s about it :battingeyelashes:
I put two of each strain to germinate in a paper towel 2 days ago and they have all germinated today.:goodjob:
IMG_2273_Copy.jpg

Closet with my tomato plant
IMG_2277_Copy.jpg

And in just a few hours they've started to sprout.
IMG_2278_Copy.jpg

IMG_2280_Copy.jpg

Any thoughts?

Re: first time grow, 5 strains

Good luck with landrace sativas at 58°N :thumb:
But your Nepalese Plant - it's 100% sativa too, I assume - won't be ready before the end of October, this I can guarantee.

The Nepal is from Tanska who has been growing them in Denmark for a long time.
My landraces will be a real challenge to finish. I might try to cross them with the nepals if chance is given.

Real nice start Sommar and nice intro. Good to see you here on 420mag. If you have any? just ask away and I will help as much as I can. You can also stop by one or all of my journals had ask or say hello any time. Happy growing to you.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom