First Time Grower: Autoflowering Super Skunk 400MH, On Budget

Right bow its about 29 celcius. Sometimes it gets even to 32 :( yet i m tryin my best to decrease it. Lights around 25 inch above the plant. Its directly above the plant.
By the way humidity is %31
All that is ok. They can handle the heat, just not 24/7. The plant will grow towards the light and, as it does, it will get stronger and better able to handle more heat/light. Should always keep that light at least 45cm from top of plant.

All that is ok. They can handle the heat, just not 24/7. The plant will grow towards the light and, as it does, it will get stronger and better able to handle more heat/light. Should always keep that light at least 45cm from top of plant.
Okey thanks. You always set my mind at rest everytime thank you. I do 18/6 light schedule. I will keep writing soon.

My baby is doing good on day 11th. As you see something popped out of soil nowadays. Is this something like clone that germinates by itself or its just regular grass?

Watch it for a week and if indeed a viable plant then you'll want to repot it in another pot...2x plants in the same pot is not good.
By the way i am thinking of LST. Since its a flowering one i wont top it. But also want to increase yield. But as I understand LST is done to increase intake of light. I can add a few CFL lights to the walls of the room instead of LST. Which one is more suitable for me LST or adding CFLs so that lower sides of the plant gets light?

By the way i am thinking of LST. Since its a flowering one i wont top it. But also want to increase yield. But as I understand LST is done to increase intake of light. I can add a few CFL lights to the walls of the room instead of LST. Which one is more suitable for me LST or adding CFLs so that lower sides of the plant gets light?
I top and LSR but not for weeks from where you are now....

Back
Top Bottom