First Time Grower - Unknown Seeds

Irishstoner13

I started off Germinating my seeds, witch took like 3 to 4 days.. and they were rooting thru the paper towels. I put them in the starter plastic pots. and its been about a week.. and I have gotten some sprouts. This is my first time growing.. and I saw as another post that they were doing it the window way. Witch is the way I figure I would try cause I didn't want to spend so much money on supply's and on the Eletric bill too.. lol But is what they look like so far! And I am hoping I can get some good buds off them then when they are ready! I do not know what kind they are. But I decided to start cause I sick and tired of trying to find some and not getting anything good.. lol..! Here are my baby's!!

This was takin Yesterday:
0plants033.jpg

These are Today:
0plants001.jpg

Re: First Time Grower. Don't know what type of seeds

Hey! Looks like your off to a good start there. Just wondering What their light situation was now? Do you have them in the window already? If not you may want to consider getting them over there, they seem to be stretching a lot for light. If they stretch to much they wont be able to support them selfs this early on and they will keel over on ya unless you tie them up. Other than that I wish you the best of luck and I will be keeping an eye on this grow! Hope to see some sexy ladies!

They have been in the window.. but not close.. but they are going in the window full time as of tonight.. soon as I set up my table. But thanks for the post.. little nervous being my first time grower.. lol.. thing is I can't grow them out side cause I live in the city like if I was to spit in any direction I would hit their house.. lol! but when should I put them in a bigger container tho? cause they are getting tall..

Today:
0mylilplants002.jpg

Normally I would wait but since they have stretched so much I would go ahead and carefully plant in a bigger pot. When you do it be very careful as they wont have much of a root structure. You'll want to bury them about half way up the stem or more. When ever I transplant I bury up to the lowest set of leafs. Though Id be concerned about stem rot in this case. On the up side any part of the stem you bury will produce roots over time.

Thanks! I will replant them tomorrow or later tonight.. you learn from your mistakes is all I can say:thumb:

Grow turned out nice... It grew pretty big, but come to find out it was a Male :( So but I am wanting to get more seeds from my brother.. =):cheer:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom