First time grower

Sunshine520

420 Member
I got given some plants that have been neglected for about 5 days straight, I now got them sitting in a cabinet with a small fan in the corner and a blue light hanging above them with silver stuff around the cabinet for reflect of light as I googled BUT.. for some reason the leaves are drying out im just guessing because I don't know that it doesn't have air circulation need some tips on why they could be drying out. I maintain the watering I feed them I got the fan going got some lights above it it and I've also got some baby clones growing as well so I kinda don't wanna make same mistake with the clones. Advice please.

Welcome to 420 Magazine, it would help if you start a grow journal and include photos of your plant and your set up. It’s hard to give advice without plenty of documentation.

I know it looks really stupid but yeah I don't know. Any tips on how to look after these properly I do have other lights and a bigger fan if that's needed?
The benefit of this site is the diversity of growers. We all grow at different levels. I have found the experienced growers here to be extremely humble & helpful... you're in the right place. Just remember... people can give better answers with pictures of the problems. I share all my growing issues, good or bad, and I learn more every day. No reason to feel ashamed of unflattering photos...

I hope you have the same experience in this awesome little community.

Feel free to stop by my grow journal if you wanna scroll through my never-ending list of mistakes. The key is learning! LoL

Welcome.
:passitleft:
-P

The benefit of this site is the diversity of growers. We all grow at different levels. I have found the experienced growers here to be extremely humble & helpful... you're in the right place. Just remember... people can give better answers with pictures of the problems. I share all my growing issues, good or bad, and I learn more every day. No reason to feel ashamed of unflattering photos...

I hope you have the same experience in this awesome little community.

Feel free to stop by my grow journal if you wanna scroll through my never-ending list of mistakes. The key is learning! LoL

Welcome.
:passitleft:
-P
Of course thanks for the support

Reason why I'm not using these is because it's too heavy for my cabinet to hold inside but if these are the ones that my plants need then I will make the effort to figure something out.

Hi, yes I'm using potting mix but one of my plants I've noticed the leaves and dying out I don't know why? I've got a photo of some other lights I have.
Potting mix wont do a great job mate. Try finding a decent soil to transplant to. Fox farm ocean forest is good if youre in the states. If in europe id suggest biobizz all mix. But yer more light is definitely reccomended

Back
Top Bottom