First time grower

Welcome to 420 Mag, if plan to start a grow journal here’s a link to help get you started

Im 58 yrs old now live in Michigan and trying my hand at growing. Indoor grow in closet. Im growing 1 single plant just to c if I can. I have utilized information from this site and all the individual growers of all kinds to learn learn learn. Thank u to ALL growers big and small for handing down your personal experiences to newbies like me.

Welcome 1stTimer to the forum, like Penny said you have a lot of good folks from Michigan here,
@TinyBuds @HugePeckerhead are a couple of them.

First off, welcome to the forum! In my signature there is a link to a thread with other Michigan growers. So don't feel shy and pop on in.

If you don't mind me asking, what area of the mitten are you in? Hopefully all is well after that crazy ice and snow storm we got over the weekend.

Welcome, I just recently joined too (on the other side of Lake Huron) and there’s lots of great people and information on here. There’s probably quite a few of us in the “more mature first timer” category.

First off, welcome to the forum! In my signature there is a link to a thread with other Michigan growers. So don't feel shy and pop on in.

If you don't mind me asking, what area of the mitten are you in? Hopefully all is well after that crazy ice and snow storm we got over the weekend.

Hey TB, thanks for checking in.

yea its been good here too im in the Davison area just east of flint. just got back here after being in California for 15 years. I was raised in Pontiac.
Anyway thnx for the links I will start that journal soon.

Back
Top Bottom