First Time Grower

I'm going to wait another month or 2 than I will start I topped them just a few moments ago and watered and tied down 1 for now
I love that you are going to train them wide I will definitely have to stick around this is my fav training technique

I love that you are going to train them wide I will definitely have to stick around this is my fav training technique
I will definitely keep ya posted let me post a picture real quick
15976082218494794429700811969323.jpg

Keep in mind this my first time doing all this so I'm learning as I go
For your first time you must have done your homework as they look nice. For me after topping the way you did, the highest growth gets sorta pulled out the furthest while you let the lower nodes get to the same height and keep pulling the tallest out further while the lowest grow up higher and when you have a cute little table of how ever many colas you want/got then I will flip

For your first time you must have done your homework as they look nice. For me after topping the way you did, the highest growth gets sorta pulled out the furthest while you let the lower nodes get to the same height and keep pulling the tallest out further while the lowest grow up higher and when you have a cute little table of how ever many colas you want/got then I will flip
I have a friend in California that's an awesome grower she knows her stuff so im learning from her and literary just clipped the very topic the babies on my white widow i did nothing but water and feed Im experimenting to see what happens and how much buds I get from it as apposed to the other 3. I chose to do nothing to that plant cuz I git a bunch of those seeds I can fuck around with.

I have a friend in California that's an awesome grower she knows her stuff so im learning from her and literary just clipped the very topic the babies on my white widow i did nothing but water and feed Im experimenting to see what happens and how much buds I get from it as apposed to the other 3. I chose to do nothing to that plant cuz I git a bunch of those seeds I can fuck around with.
I hope all turns out good with all our crops may God bless us all who are growing with the most bushiest most robust most densiest imaginable with a shit ton of THC:rollit::lot-o-toke::Rasta::ganjamon:

I'm going to wait another month or 2 than I will start I topped them just a few moments ago and watered and tied down 1 for now
Wow you must have a pretty big grow tent! Another month or two at this rate, you will have plants as tall as you are. I’m not trying to criticize or be condescending, but you’ve indicated you’re a first-time grower.

As a first time grower, you clearly have a green thumb. These plants could not look any healthier. That’s good — you have talent! The thing is, the growth will start becoming exponential at this point.

You’ve brought your plants to the point they will be roughly doubling in size every week. The good news is: You’ve gotten past one of the most challenging times in growing from seed. You’re good at growing! But unless your grow tent is as big as my double-wide trailer, vegging for another 1-2 months could get out of hand once you flip.

Yea this grow shows a tremendous amount of research and intuitive feel for plants. It’s really been nice to see how well they are doing.

I see that Rot Has been addressed several times here...looking at your soil mix it appears you have decent drainage and adequate pearlite. Being an owner of a mars hydro ts3000 i will say this...turn it up!! Don't be afraid of a full 165 watts or whatever it is...honestly if you can put your hand where highest leaf is without it being too hot...you are all bueno...if it's your baby treat it as such. I would reccomend using some Calmag in the later portion of veg and into flowering..they like that...with these mars hydro lights. Your plants look good...i would alot 120 days for a soil grow..you should never need 60 days of veg...but of course we all run into hiccups...Hydro...45 and 45...these are tents we are not growing Titans...get three to four harvests with a 1 to 2 pounds each time is the goal. Your humidity is totally good right now and probably carrying some trace CO2. HOLLA AT ME IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE ON PESTS...DO NOT TAKE THOSE PLANTS OUTSIDE FOR ANYTHING!!!

Attachments

• 20200816_151359.jpg
    20200816_151359.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
I see that Rot Has been addressed several times here...looking at your soil mix it appears you have decent drainage and adequate pearlite. Being an owner of a mars hydro ts3000 i will say this...turn it up!! Don't be afraid of a full 165 watts or whatever it is...honestly if you can put your hand where highest leaf is without it being too hot...you are all bueno...if it's your baby treat it as such. I would reccomend using some Calmag in the later portion of veg and into flowering..they like that...with these mars hydro lights. Your plants look good...i would alot 120 days for a soil grow..you should never need 60 days of veg...but of course we all run into hiccups...Hydro...45 and 45...these are tents we are not growing Titans...get three to four harvests with a 1 to 2 pounds each time is the goal. Your humidity is totally good right now and probably carrying some trace CO2. HOLLA AT ME IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE ON PESTS...DO NOT TAKE THOSE PLANTS OUTSIDE FOR ANYTHING!!!
Thank you appreciated to the fullest

Wow you must have a pretty big grow tent! Another month or two at this rate, you will have plants as tall as you are. I’m not trying to criticize or be condescending, but you’ve indicated you’re a first-time grower.

As a first time grower, you clearly have a green thumb. These plants could not look any healthier. That’s good — you have talent! The thing is, the growth will start becoming exponential at this point.

You’ve brought your plants to the point they will be roughly doubling in size every week. The good news is: You’ve gotten past one of the most challenging times in growing from seed. You’re good at growing! But unless your grow tent is as big as my double-wide trailer, vegging for another 1-2 months could get out of hand once you flip.
Omg thank you all of yall, the comments absolutely made my day thank you for taking this journey with me and helping me along the way I really appreciate all of you. And as for the green thumb, well I follow directions extremely well lol and I take advice and constructive criticism well and run with it so really its a combination of yall and me☺

And I been having it up full blast for like 3 weeks now all my plants are fast feminized seeds from Seedsman

I like the fox farm nutrient line when growing with soil...doesn't stink up the house too bad...i always run duct up into my attic tho so who knows what it smells like? I do get a pleasant smell at my door first step but never in my house.
I'm using FoxFarm Ocean Forrest soil and the flora grow series nutes Im also using a marshydro TS1000 and I've had it full blast fa like 3 weeks. And I only feed bottle water

I will be interested to see how the floragro 3 step lineup works in your soil grow..i only say that because when you use it in hydro salts and solids are left in bottom of reservoir. So i sometimes think their are better and more cost friendly options for soil. I will say that the instructions on floragro are very simple and forgiving...you can generelly go a little over their reccomend.

I will be interested to see how the floragro 3 step lineup works in your soil grow..i only say that because when you use it in hydro salts and solids are left in bottom of reservoir. So i sometimes think their are better and more cost friendly options for soil. I will say that the instructions on floragro are very simple and forgiving...you can generelly go a little over their reccomend.
I barely give them any of that stuff I've done it 2 times the first I think I burned some leaves and this time round I think it turned out good they grew hella in like a couple days. Im really scared to give them the dosage that is required so I just put a very little of each in the jug n thats that they say FFOF already has the stuff they need so im not trying to overwhelmed them with nutes just lots of love and Bob Marly music☺

I use the flora grow 3 part series in a soilless mixture like pro mix outdoors and it works like a dream. start with 1/4 mixture at about 16 days , then to 1/2 then full. at the strongest I use 5ml Calmag, 4ml grow, 3ml micro, 1ml bloom, then I switch to flowering nutes:peace:

Back
Top Bottom