Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

Nice catch! I always tell people when a plant takes a drastic change from one day to the next or within a few days, go back and try and remember what has changed. Many times we forget what we do, or not think that may have been an issue.
I should have given you the same advice from the beginning.
Excellent catch flash!
Thanks brother. Also I realized I posted in the wrong thread. I wanted to say here that the fact I m adding ph down everday does makes my ppm raise daily. So after 5 days it goes from 300ppm to 500ppm which seems too much for the green crack. Again people say advanced nutrients nuts are expensive but I believe they are just very concentrated and recommended dosage are ridiculous. So finally it s mostly good for the price cause you can use a very little

I've never used them but it sounds like 1/4 dose is plenty and work up until the plant finds it's limit. I'm almost at harvest, with a PPM of 920 each feeding, EC of around 1.95 with rain water as the base. So rain water is relatively low on the ppm scale and that makes it for the most part all nutes.
Now I don't go telling anyone what they should buy or not buy, but if you ever get a chance try the free sample of MegaCrop. You pay 5.00 for shipping in the US and Canada. It's simple to use and cheap. More growers are trying it here and liking the results.
Anyhow, just food for thought :)

Now I know that I can lessen nuts even more. I also know regarding tnc as well. It really needs to be used in low dosage as well. Today I decided to give straight ph'ed water to all the plants after seeing runoff around 1400ppm. It was not a flush but close.They seemed to love it :

Hey brother Flash! :ganjamon: Looking good in the garden! Your plants grow so damn fast. :adore: nice job on fixing up that lil' problem real quick,
Sorry to hear you were a bit disappointed with the flavours from your previous harvest, i hope they'll still change a bit for you. I had some bud that i did not enjoy at all due to the weird terpenes and flavour after one month of curing and i just left it as i was pissed - a month later i cracked it open cause i ran through all my other bud and the flavours had completely changed and i then enjoyed it, it was so weird.

Hey brother Flash! :ganjamon: Looking good in the garden! Your plants grow so damn fast. :adore: nice job on fixing up that lil' problem real quick,
Sorry to hear you were a bit disappointed with the flavours from your previous harvest, i hope they'll still change a bit for you. I had some bud that i did not enjoy at all due to the weird terpenes and flavour after one month of curing and i just left it as i was pissed - a month later i cracked it open cause i ran through all my other bud and the flavours had completely changed and i then enjoyed it, it was so weird.

Thank you my friend! The outdoor grow is going pretty well so far. I had luck cause the weather has been outstanding for a few weeks so even if they have only 7 hours of direct light they could enjoy it without any wind or clouds. Regarding the taste I ll see in the future. I had the same behavior as you experienced with the Dinachem. It turns out to be great after more curing. Will see! Thanks for sharing

My dog likes taking pictures too much haha

Haha love how happy your dog is looking next to your plants! :rofl:

Green comparison :

My big girl looks like she s receiving too much light :

All the other plants look good so I think the too much tnc and overfeed issues are solved. I think it s the light. She was receiving 70000 lux at canopy. Maybe it s good when they're in 12/12 light schedule but too much for my 19/5 light schedule. So decided to put lights higher so now they get a bit over 50000 lux. If any one read your thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks

This pic gives me different thoughts :

- People that find autos are waste of time may be people looking for bigger plants than this picture (and not in hydro)

- They say autos do best under 18/6 or more but here only with 7 hours of direct light (I have to move them everyday once then put them back at night to their morning sun position) they look great. I couldn't have bigger plants indoor. So I wonder if rest isn't really a good thing for autos. My indoor plants with perfect temp conditions are growing too bushy (I now space is more limited than outdoor) and don't look as good as the outdoor ones

- I ll grow only autos now. I've understood that the only difference is the veg time. Once the plant starts to flower I believe she acts the same as a photo plant. Again with only 7 hours of direct light outside, my Amnesia XXL auto is growing wonderful well sized buds. So I don't think a big difference happens between 12/12 vs 18/6 indoor when bloom has started.

To conclude autos seem perfect for growers with short space

All your plants are looking amazing Flash! :bravo::high-five: i'd agree your big girl is looking heat or light stressed. Other than her, everything is looking super healthy! :morenutes:

All your plants are looking amazing Flash! :bravo::high-five: i'd agree your big girl is looking heat or light stressed. Other than her, everything is looking super healthy! :morenutes:

Thank you my friend for having taken time to read up

I'm not so sure it's heat light stress. Typically the leaves point down when stressed under light. Your tips are curling up and have the look of a Mag def

snippit:
A magnesium deficiency is initially detected on the oldest, lower leafs, causing chlorosis between their veins, which turn dark green. As the deficiency advances, more and more young leafs are affected by dark spots and chlorosis. If the deficiency isn’t treated, the leaves will curve upwards and, in few days, a massive defoliation will affect the plant.
:end snippet

I'm not so sure it's heat light stress. Typically the leaves point down when stressed under light. Your tips are curling up and have the look of a Mag def

snippit:
A magnesium deficiency is initially detected on the oldest, lower leafs, causing chlorosis between their veins, which turn dark green. As the deficiency advances, more and more young leafs are affected by dark spots and chlorosis. If the deficiency isn’t treated, the leaves will curve upwards and, in few days, a massive defoliation will affect the plant.
:end snippet

The weird thing is that none of the other plants has shown signs of mag Def. That's why I didn't want to add more. OK I m sold tomorrow morning she will receive a 2ml per liter of calmag. Thanks a lot my friend. I ll put my lights back to the 70k lux tomorrow as well

Your plants are well into flower so you're not going to notice if it's better on new growth in this case, but you can stop it from getting worse.
Every plant tends to react differently. Maybe the phenotype, the medium, lighting, etc, so as growers we need to adapt to their oddities if you will. Calmag never hurts at this stage of the plants life and it's hard to overfeed with it.
Let's see how they respond over the next week or so.

Your plants are well into flower so you're not going to notice if it's better on new growth in this case, but you can stop it from getting worse.
Every plant tends to react differently. Maybe the phenotype, the medium, lighting, etc, so as growers we need to adapt to their oddities if you will. Calmag never hurts at this stage of the plants life and it's hard to overfeed with it.
Let's see how they respond over the next week or so.

Like advised I did feeding of ph'ed water to 5.6 with 2ml/l of calmag. Do you think I can but my light back or should give them time to recover? The lower leaves don't show the same symptoms

Back
Top Bottom