Floridafinest 630CHM First Try At RDWC Grow Journal

They're pretty young for 500 ppm, that could be a possible issue. I also notice that it looks like you're running them with HPS bulbs. I don't know much about CO2 but I believe its mainly used in flower in conjunction with very high light intensities.
I run my co2 untill week 6 for indicas and week 7-8 for sativas depending on strain finish times

Of course my friend. And thank you. I put a ton of work into it. And I sure hope so. Knock on wood but I've never lost a plant.
can't say much about dwc I run drip but co2 keep it max this is week 2 from clone.
f6d5fdf0c987a460075b3869bd8c586a.jpg

keep it at 1500ppm till the end just lower mutes down to 300ppm for babies. they'll pick up
what kind of heat are you getting in room with cmh? is your hps a/c fixture? looking into 945w worth of cmh just wondering about heat factor. 1000w a/c fixture doesnt run above 79° no air conditioning needed only for extra dehumidification

Oh man there super nice. About half as hot as the HPS. And yes it's in a vented hood but it's not hooked up and I dont have glass in it. I have a huge a/c. The dimlux's that I have actually have a 2" hole to pull a lil air around the bulb.

Yes I do 36,000 btu and it barely runs as well but eventually I'll have six 630's and in the summer I'll need it. It's too big but I'm the kinda person that would rather have it and not need it. Than need it and not have it. Lol

Oh your good. I was really hoping someone had a definitive answer for me though. I'm 99% sure it was overwatering though their perking up now.

Back
Top Bottom