Floridafinest 630CHM First Try At RDWC Grow Journal

420-magazine-mobile1269329041.jpg

Thanks guys. I have 12 inches to the first screen and 8 inches between the two. I'm fimming and topping the hell outta them on their way up.

Thanks to everyone I worked my ass off trying to think of everything. And low and behold I started with two ecoplus linear 40's for air to the buckets. Also a commercial 3 on a diffuser in the epicenter. Today I added two linear 60's to the buckets. So basically quadrupled the air input. Figured it wouldn't hurt.

Well guys I have to say. NOT HAPPY!! Went with this new system and have had no luck. Everything is perfect environment wise. Today I found the dreaded white slime snot algae. Everywhere. Plant growth sucks and just pretty disappointed. I ready to throw it all out and go full organic in dirt!!!

Sorry to hear of your troubles, I can't offer any help as I'm not a hydro guy but any luck with it? Super keen to see this system running
Sending good energy hopefully burn of that slime for you haha

I lowered the water level and they might seem a little better. It's now about 2" below the pot. I almost want to shut everything off and water top down till they bounce back and the roots come through the pot. Searching for it.
Hey man. I found ya.

Where are your air pumps? If they are on the ground then there is a very good chance your plants are getting bubbles of C02 instead of needed Oxygen If that's the case just raise your pump. C02 is heavier than air so There's quite a bit near the floor. This is is why your plants look like they are drowning they are. t
They aren't getting any Oxygen...maybe. If you pump is on the ground I feel pretty strongly this is your issue

Cutting edge three part. Terpinator bulletproof si cal mag and h2o2 everything got screwed when I added hydroguard.
I've never heard of that from Hydroguard. That's crazy. I use it all the time. If Hydroguard doesnt work then spank it with peroxide. It may take a surprising amount. I don't know how much off the top of my head but it will be more than you think. This info is all over the internet shouldn't be too hard to find. Remember, if you have no oxygen in the water these things are bound to happen. You pumps crank, I have a 60. Make doubly sure you are putting just oxygen in your tubs

Well thanks for the advice. So i rinsed roots system everything with hose water and vacuumed all that crap outta there ditched the ro water and went with tap. I also raised the ppm to around 1300. Things seem to be looking better so far. I did all of this yesterday and they seem to be perking up a little. My air pumps are three feet off the ground outside the room. I also turned the co2 down to 1000 ppm. Thanks guys I'll keep you updated. Merry Christmas to all.

Back
Top Bottom