Floridafinest 630CHM First Try At RDWC Grow Journal

Well thanks for the advice. So i rinsed roots system everything with hose water and vacuumed all that crap outta there ditched the ro water and went with tap. I also raised the ppm to around 1300. Things seem to be looking better so far. I did all of this yesterday and they seem to be perking up a little. My air pumps are three feet off the ground outside the room. I also turned the co2 down to 1000 ppm. Thanks guys I'll keep you updated. Merry Christmas to all.
Cool sounds like your pumps are sorted out. Now this is just an opinion... but i would say your nutes are about twice what the should be for a plant that age. I usually don't run my flower nutes that high. Not trying to throw stones just say-in. Still madly in love with your system

Hey merry Christmas to all and your family's. Hope you all have a great day and an even better new year.
Cheers dude. The freak thing was meant for someone else... sorry I'm always doing that.

Your grow is super interesting. I hope it stays upright and green. Merry Christmas!

Well guys I gotta say after ditching the ro and doing things the normal way I usually do. They are beginning to pop good now. I'll post some pics tomorrow and so far no snot algae.

Well guys I gotta say after ditching the ro and doing things the normal way I usually do. They are beginning to pop good now. I'll post some pics tomorrow and so far no snot algae.
Just curious. Why did you stop using the RO?

Cutting edge three part. Terpinator bulletproof si cal mag and h2o2 everything got screwed when I added hydroguard.
We're you running all the ingredients listed above at the same time?

Yes I was running all the nutrients listed together. And have many times with great success using ebb and flow. I droooed the ro because everything seemed so deficient. Seems to me I was stripping something and not replacing it correctly. I was adding 5ml/ gallon of cal/mag and they still seemed to be deficient. Losing the ro really corrected this problem.

Yes I was running all the nutrients listed together. And have many times with great success using ebb and flow. I droooed the ro because everything seemed so deficient. Seems to me I was stripping something and not replacing it correctly. I was adding 5ml/ gallon of cal/mag and they still seemed to be deficient. Losing the ro really corrected this problem.
If it works I guess. But, Hydroguard loke a lot of inoculants will not work with peroxide. If I may add. Be sure you introduce Calcium first when building a new reservoir full of nutrients. And again 1300 is crazy high for such new plants... just my 2 cents. Good luck man.

From the research I've done I totally agree. My ppms do seem high however there finally looking awesome. I also run cutting edge that runs higher that gh per say. I used to own a saltwater aquarium shop so I do know the proper way to mix chemicals. I do a 55 gal drum at a time with a danner mag 12 firing up with three air stones on an air 5. I add first the bulletproof si what ten minutes then cal/mag wait ten micro wait ten then the rest waiting ten minutes between them all. Still I'm baffled however I believe I'm on the way to figuring this craziness out. Lol

420-magazine-mobile1414043741.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1890345965.jpg
420-magazine-mobile295790882.jpg
420-magazine-mobile616877127.jpg

I'd say that they look a 100% better.

The internodel spacing is extremely tight. Hopefully This won't affect the end result. I'm very curious to see what I yield?????

Back
Top Bottom