Flo's Mixed (Spectrum & Strain) Sea Of Green

flowitheworld

Hello and Welcome to Flo’s Mixed (Spectrum&Strains) SOG journal!
Why dont you all just kick back have a few smokes and take a load off :tokin:

I want to start off by thanking the great people at this website that continue to keep it running and all the people who are a part of keeping the spirit of their freedom as well as the freedom of the desensitized masses alive. I don’t think there is any reason why such a safe and effective medicine that is unprocessed and natural needs to be so criticized and looked down upon. A single example of the absurdity of our medical system is a prescription drug I remember an old Product Design Professor of mine talked about that was being sold on the market at some incredible number like 8 billion dollars per kilogram. I am pretty sure the drug was for lowering blood pressure or something which our friendly safe natural and effective cannabis PLANT (NOT DRUG) is capable of doing. Then there is the other side of the issue that deals with the gateway drug concept that most have still failed to realize does not stem from the plant at all, but rather from the black market. Seriously though there is no sense to the madness that goes on today. I am just glad that there are still those few people out there that understand the madness and are still trying to fight against the all powerful. Thanks again to those that keep the spirit of freedom alive. We need you around now more than ever

Ok well sorry for that little tangent but I had to get the thanks off my back. I have been running some lights in my DR100L grow tent for about 2 months now, but am now a little ways into flowering. The story will unfold below…
So it started off around the end of September that I received 30 clones from a friend of about 5 or 6 different strains. Ill just name them now to get it out of the way. There was Blueberry (pretty sure it is DJ Shorts too), Damn Sour from Greenhouse, Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse, MK-Ultra from TH Seeds (but the seed was found from some seriously dank local bagseed), Chemdawg from a pound of some bomb nugget a friend got and we found just about 4 seeds or so (this thing is amazing!), and the last strain is from a seed I got out of a grow from last year. The seed came from a Blue Cheese clone I got from a friend and flowered out that I think was pollinated by a Sweet Dreams plant I had flowering also that went hermie.

The clones grew very slow and I think I may have overfed them early in their life or something because they got very yellow and started looking bad so I transplanted them into 15 6”x6” square pots and 10 0.8 gal air-pots to give me a full SOG of 2 plants inside my DR100L tent. After a little while of much better growth the plants started to turn yellow again and were slowing down badly so I made a drastic move and repotted them into fresh Roots Organic soil with an addition of worm castings and some PSG pellets. Since then all of the plants have greened up nicely and are doing much better now. I had problems with the medium I was using as well as the nutrients I was feeding that I had never tried using before. Guano teas aren’t the easiest to just get up and start using for the first time, especially for indoor plants. I forgot to mention that about a week ago I also top dressed with some Azomite and Dolomite Lime for Ca,Mg, micros, and pH stabilization.

The lights used for the majority of veg were a 250W metal halide with a 300W Grow LED Hydro LED to supplement. The tent is cooled using a 6” Sunleaves Windtunnel that is hooked up to a Phresh filter and an air-cooled reflector. The heat from the tent is then exhausted out of the room the tent is in and the tent sits right next to a window to ensure fresh air. Using this setup I have managed to keep my tent running no higher than 84 and the average is 77 this is at canopy level or a tiny bit higher. Once full vegetative growth started taking off I switched out the 250 and went and purchased a 400W/600W switchable Ballast and a 400W Hortilux Blue MH for the girls and things started bushing up nicely. Then After switching the lights to 12/12 I kept the MH running for the first week and am now running a 600W HPS for the rest of the bloom stage. I have done a little math with my dimensions and power and I think my light intensity numbers came out to around 84W/ft2, not bad, but makes me amazed at people who can exceed the 100 mark.

Not all the clones taken made it so I had started some other seeds and managed to get a decent sized plant to fill a spot for one that didn’t end up making it in the big tent. This strain had a similar history as the Chemdawgs and came with those one as well, but this strain was either 3 Kings or Headband. Hopefully that little one fairs out well in the sea full of oldies.

I’ll try and clear some more background info up now. Most of the plants were vegged for around 2 months but there was very slow growth for awhile so that’s why I had to wait to flip em. Some of the others had around a months veg time at the least. I have been lately just trying to follow the BioBizz line mostly with a few extra additives I think are going to be necessary. I use Fish Mix, Biobloom, Top Max, Florablend Vegan Plant Food, Calplex, Seaplex and then pH the solutions with Earth Juice Natural Up and Down Crystals. I also try to aerate my water with a diffuser for at least an hour before I water with it.

I think that’s most of what I’ve got for now, so if I missed any crucial information just give me a quick question and I’ll answer. Now on to some pics of the Setup and what is being cultivated with it.

Re: Flo's Mixed (Spectrum&Strain) Sea Of Green

Oh one thing I forgot to mention is that I have all my plants in a 3x3 American Hydro black grow tray that is sitting on top of 4 2 gallon pots. Then I have a collection or drip tray sitting in the middle under the tray that collects all my runoff when I water. It really does make things a lot easier and allows for the proper amount of water to be run through each pot without worrying about overflow.

Heres some pics to help you get an idea of what all these words are trying to describe.

First pic is of the tent during early flower with the 400W MH. I think this picture was taken about 5 days ago.
DSCN14583.JPG

Next Pic is the first shot of the bloom tent with the 600W HPS. This pic was taken just minutes ago as were the rest to follow.
DSCN14712.JPG

DSCN14722.JPG

DSCN14743.JPG

DSCN14751.JPG

DSCN14761.JPG

DSCN1478.JPG

DSCN14792.JPG

Hey guys I just remembered I had a few nugs I had saved in my headstash of the Chemdawg and one of the 3 Kings so I tooka pic of each to show you guys what I mean. These things smell like diesel fuel too, both of them. The 3 Kings has a little more sweet and creamy diesel taste while the dawg is just a hardcore hit you in the throat and mouth diesel taste. Both will be a pleasure to be able to enjoy. Peace

Chemdawg
DSCN14821.JPG

3 Kings
DSCN1483.JPG

Oh and a couple pics of the Chemdawg mother my clones came from that my friend just harvested a few days ago
DSCN1464.JPG

DSCN14691.JPG

Sorry guys I realized I forgot a lot of stuff for background info but if you ask me questions about it I will surely explain as much as I can.

There is a mistake in my first post I am sorry but I meant to say 25 plants but my 5 button doesnt work very well. Anyways now I have widdled it down to 23 of the best I have going in the bloom tent, and actually only 7 of them are in air-pots. Just wanted to clear some things up.

Please dont crucify me, we are the same kind we share the same life.

flo

Well its been over a week now so I figured I may as well get some new updated pictures in the journal to keep people interested and to be able to look back at how they progress during each time and such. I think I am doing pretty good so far but I know as always that doesnt really mean much because something can and will go wrong at any minute of any day. Anyways I watered 2 of the plants tonight before I shot the photos and this was the first time I decided to use a mix of 50% RO/50% tap water because I was noticing some slight yellowing on the top of the plants in the flower tent. The real reason was because my veg tent plants seem to be doing it relly bad now so I think there is something missing in their feeds or something lacking.

I also noticed some slight yellowing on lower growth so I upped my dosage of Fish Mix to compensate and it seemed to clear up. I like how the buds are already starting to form and it hasnt even been 3 weeks of flowering yet. Of course some of the plants dont have that look quite yet mostly because of their sativa dominance, like the SLH. I think it is funny how the healthiest looking plant I have is the one sitting smack dab right under the 300W GLH LED panel. Or maybe it just looks that way because of that light that makes the foliage look more lush green, im not sure.

Some of the plants are just now starting to get their aromas and I noticed after rubbing some of the blueberry plants just how sweet and succulent that thing is going to be to enjoy if everything ends up well.

If you guys have anything you see here that can be adjusted or should be changed or any thoughts at all just throw it out there and it will be good food for thought. I do have a question for anyone out there who is watching in the background. I was thinking of rigging some kind of rope to hold my fan pointing more upwards to try and ;push the heat off the light sources and towards the filter/extraction vent. As of right now it is blowing right on som of the plants and I dont think that is a good idea? Do you guys think I should try and do this to help keep temps a little cooler and keep the constant wind from blowing directly on the plants? Thanks in advance for anyone who wants to chime in. Enjoy

flo

DSCN14841.JPG

DSCN14852.JPG

DSCN14862.JPG

DSCN14871.JPG

DSCN1488.JPG

DSCN14901.JPG

DSCN14911.JPG

Hey J, it looks like you are the first to stick your head in and say anything. Its nice to have ya around to give me compliments, thanks man and stick around for some real fun.

On a different note, I was wondering about CO2 and whether or not it would work in the kind of set-up I have running right now. See my fan seems like it is overkill for the small DR100L grow tent I am using. My fan runs at a whopping 409 cfm, but since it is connected to a carbon filter, the output is decreased by 20% (see the article on "getting to know your carbon filter" in one of the Urban Garden Magazines) and I am going to say there is another reduction of at least 5% due to the ducting bends and everything. This means that my fan is in reality outputting more around: 409cfm x (1-0.25) = 306.75 cfm. Now if this number is used with the dimensions of the DR100L I can figure how quickly the tents air is exchanged by noting that the tent has dimensions: 39.6 in x 39.6 in x72 in = 3.3 ft x 3.3 ft x 6 ft = 65.34 cf. And now using this to find the time: time = 65.34 cf / 306.75 cf/m = 0.213 minutes = 12.8 seconds.

So that means the air inside my tent is changed every 13 seconds roughly and I feel like this would just suck the CO2 right out of the tent with it before it even fills the bottom 1/3 of the tent or anything and it would just be a huge waste. If aanyone has any experience with this or any advice please feel free to chime in and let me know what I can do if anything. Thanks and good morning to all you early birds out there.

Update time... and it is now one day away from week 4 AKA day 27 of flower

I have lollipopped a lot of the sucker growth off the bottom of the plants and now I think they are starting to get ready for the home stretch. Nothing left to do now but tuck them in and read em a good night story. On a different but much sadder note, I ripped a huge hole in my tent the other day somehow with my backpack or rather the bikelock hanging from it Im still kind of confused about how it happened...

Anyways it has been taped up and seems to be holding fine. I also raised my light just now because of the temps which you can see in the pics. Soil level in the back left of the tent (oposite side of the window) is at 77 and Canopy level near that side was at 83.something so I raised it a little. None of the tops look like they are burning but I think that is a little warm so Ill be proactive. I wanted to make a couple notes on some of the pics here too.

First is the picture of the plant with very unique cola structure. This phenotype is also growing in 2 of the smartpots on the closer end to the left in the full tent shot and you can tell it is a stretchy one. It seems strange it stretches so much because the seed came from an MK-Ultra bag and that plant is supposed to be 100% Indica. Either way that phenotype has a taste that is out of this world and so damn overpowering and strong.

The blueberries are looking the nicest so far and also the fattest and smelliest and I am loving it because that is what the majority of my garden is full of!!! I also think I got a picture of a Blue Cheese which has a bud structure that is similar to a mix between the MK described above and a blueberry.

The super lemon haze is just straight up lacking compared to my other plants/. I mean look at how much the fuckers stretched and now the internodes are really far apart. I hope I still end up with at least some good wuality herb. I am guessing it might just be a longer flowering phenotype or something. Its easy to tell from the pics that those will be flowering longher than the rest of the plants in my garden or at least it seems that way.

DSCN14921.JPG

DSCN14932.JPG

DSCN1494.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN14961.JPG

DSCN14971.JPG

DSCN14981.JPG

DSCN14991.JPG

DSCN1501.JPG

Well I think thats about all I got for you guys for now, so until next time

flo

Oh guys im so sorry but I had a series of unfortunate events happen in my life and my computer just happened to get broken when I was broke... There has also been landlord issues once again and things did not turn out as planned unfortunately. That is why I had stopped all updates until now... It really is a sad story for you guys since you missed the best part, but also for me because of all the god damn stress in dealing with such a situation.

However I did manage to harvest one of my largest and best crops of my career using the method and set-up I had already described in earlier posts. I can make an update with some nug pics now even because almost all of them have been dried and jarred. The blueberries for sure were some of the sweetest smelling and largest producing strains I had going. I was lucky to have so many of them in my SOG. Ill be back in time to get some pics for you guys but once again I really cant say much but sorry for my inconsistencies with this journal.

I feel I have let down the community as a whole but will try to redeem myself with some pics later today or tomorrow to let you all see some drool material.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their best laid plans that can often go astray.

Keep

Flo

Sorry I couldn't end up getting those pictures for you guys hahaha I feel like such a fucking piece of shit to this community right now but I swear I'll do justice at some point.

Unfortunately my SD video card that had all my pictures on it became corrupt fat32 or some shit I dont know and it wont do anything when I put it in my camera except come up with a white screen asking me if I want to format the card because the files are corrupt or something.

When I say Yes it just brings me right back to that screen and when I say No it shuts the camera off... So I will look around for my other SD video card at some point to try and take some pics of the shit I just kept and am sitting/smoking on now, but I am really sorry guys this is a huge bust for me.

I could honestly start a journal right now since my next round is on Week 1 of flower, but I dont know because I dont want to look like a retard again if something like this happens.

easy
flo

Hey guys its time for some pics if you get mhy drifts....

This is all I have left of what was smoked and sold to good buddies who deserved it. I hope I can yield more and more as I learn valuable information from watching the plant grow each time. Ill label the strains and give a little info on the smoke but all are top notch shit and dont make you cough because they are harsh to the thought, they make you cough from a slight tickle in the back of your throught. mmmmmmmmmmmmm organics. my favorite and one and only.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MK Lemon Drop

Having so many problems getting these pictures up on here for fucks sake fucking fufkckrf nfufcklreufce]awrsavjb] grscx

Why caan I no longer post any picturesz on here? I cant even do a simple reply for some reason because it says i have 1 Likes or something where the post would be. I dont get it I want to try and link up the pics in my gallery with this thread to try and give it some kind of justice.... Please help me to post these pics someway???? The onlychoices I get at top when making a post are Fonts and Sizes...

flo

Well this is weird but I seem to no longer have priveledges to post photos or something because even in the Go Advanced part there are no longer any buttons for me to push just Fonts and Sizes.

Imma start a new journal anyways and all the medicine from this grow has been consumed for the most part anyways.

Peace toall and sorry for the lack of end pics where all the fun is...

..Keep on..

flo(win')

It finally works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the pictures I had have been deleted or wait no I think I loaded em to the website already let me check...

MK-Ultra, me and my roommate dub this the "Lemon Drop" MK because it tastes so much like lemon candies when you smoke it and the smoke actually smells like perfume and makes the room smell good like vaporizing instead of smoking its crazy as shit!
DSCN15542.JPG

DSCN15562.JPG

DSCN15551.JPG

DSCN15571.JPG

This is the infamous Chemdawg that we surprisingly found a seed in from some Cali tree. Anyways it reeks like diesel fuel and has almost a limey citrus tinge to it as well, it is quite the taste of a smoke that is for sure. We ended up finding multiple seeds and have other plants going as well that have just been harvested so I should start up a new journal to showcase the perpetual going on right now... We'll see how things go and everything.

Also as a side note we just started a compost pile as I beleive everyone should and throw your kitchen scraps , except dairy and meat (by-)products, as well as your old used up soil over the kitchen scraps. Last thing is be sure to put a bunch of sticks and twigs on the bottom layer of your pile to ensure good air flow from underneath for aerobic conditions inside the pile, so good decomposition takes place.

Heres the dawg...

DSCN15591.JPG

Super Lemon Haze, I cant really say much about this strain besides it has got to be one of my all time favorites, not only because of the taste, but because of the entirely heady cerebral high it gives off as well.

DSCN15612.JPG

DSCN15622.JPG

DSCN15671.JPG

Im gonna end this post here and do another post in a bit I need a break for a minute or two to go medicate some more. Unfortunately I just had my first seizure recently because of my genetic disorder Tuberous Sclerosis which I believe would not have happened if I was allowed to self medicate with a sustainable solution to medicine without the fear of being labeled a criminal. And do you know what really gets to me is this Gateway Drug thing which is complete bullshit and has been proven to be caused by prohibition, not this poor helpless plant!

Just my take on the whole thing and kind of a tangent but hell, I've got about at least 3 more strains to show you guys and then its on to the freshly harvested group if I decide to start a new journal. Peace to all for now and keep on flowing

flo

By the way I am so happy I am able to post pictures again and got Java updated or something I think that was the problem... Anyways peace.

I think I might as well finish up with the pics I have left of this grow...

So here next we have, well let me check quick, OK now I remember it is the Sweet Dreams x Blue Cheese from a grow a long time ago that I have named Sweet Blue Cheese... Anyways it is one hell of a body stone that is for sure and the taste is light and sweet but also on the citrus side because of the sweet dreams influence. Here's the best looking heady I got from this strain

DSCN15682.JPG

DSCN15701.JPG

Next we have the monster producer DJ Short's Blueberry, which is one hell of a tasty sweet berry flavored smoke, and also leaves you feeling motivated instead of lazy which is real nice for medication during the daytime.

DSCN15722.JPG

DSCN15742.JPG

Last but certainly not least is the other MK-Ultra phenotype ("MK-OG") that me and my friend have found and been growing (not for long) this strain for awhile now. It came from the same batch of MK ultra as the previous one, but the seed grew into a much different plant compared with the "Lemon Drop" phenotype. This pheno grows more stout and compact with denser nugs that have no lemon smell at all and instead have more of that kushy heavy almost diesel fuel like smell to them. Another way of describing it is somewhat similar to black licorice or anise whatever you want to call it... Enjoy 420 community and remember to keep on fl( or gr)owin on

DSCN15751.JPG

DSCN15761.JPG

DSCN15791.JPG

flo

P.S. now mind you these pictures were taken sometime after I had smoked the majority of the harvest and I never really weighed it or anything but it was definitely my most productive (in terms of weight) harvest I have had to date.

Please if anyone has any questions for me about this experience I would love to explain things and give my take on them as well or as best I can... Also I might try to get another thread going to showcase the perpetual that is going on right now but I still have to think about it.

Anyways it was great having you guys along for this wild ride. I wish the best to all those seasoned and rookie who wish to grow their own medicine even though such human beings are considered bad criminals for growing a quite harmless and very effective medicine.

The senseless battle against hate greed and corruption will always live on, but the fight has yet to just begin...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom