Flower nutes

Bilbobudkin420

Oioi. Right I cant remember who said this to me about a week or so ago about using nutes every watering just in weaker concentrations. Im thinking about starting this with my mama mia in flower. Shes doing very well but I just feel like she could be doing a little better and moving a bit faster.
Could anybody elaborate on this concept for me and let me know ANY opinions?

Depending on exactly what soil you're using, you'll need to go carefully and monitor your girls to find the sweet spot.

Always use commercial nutrients in soil initially at quarter strength to avoid burning your plants. Obviously, larger plants are less susceptible to nute-burn than young ones, but it's a common problem.

You need to give the plants time to take up any added nutrients, otherwise they will build up in your soil. My own regime (when I used commercial nutrients) was nutes - water - water - nutes - water - water etc. Great soil grower Lembatoast was my mentor here on 420.

There is no hard and fast rule. Except that gardening is about patience. Don't try and rush them. That way leads to disaster.

:Namaste:

Forgot to say - very important and rarely mentioned. When watering with nutes, water first, then water with your diluted nutes. This avoids any chance of burning the roots.

Back
Top Bottom