FlyBye's - Bubba Chunk - Indoor - LED - Soil - Grow Journal

I can't believe how fast these girls are progressing. Would be perfect if there done stretching right now.
Lets hope. Seems they were late to the stretching party. Most likely from my abuse. Maybe they need some more

Its hard to see in the brush but I'm 6 to 8 inch above the net now. I'm thinking this would be perfect. they are budded all the way down at the nodes.

Also I'm thinking I'm going to grow it all out. Let some of the lower stuff grow up once there's room from cutting the more mature flowers.

Well got home and the girls were just fine despite the 24 degree weather. The shed is pretty well insulated. this pic gives you an idea of the small area I have to work with. Room for a 4 plant mature SCROG max. and still have room to go in and shut the door and work. I only have 3 plants currently and if what I think Is going to happen. I will have plenty of smoke may be able to run a 2 + 2 rotation harvest every 2 months or so. I need to recoup the cost of this shed first tho

Well damn I'm just going to decide... I just can't cut anymore leaves off. Hope I'm not wrong.

More importantly I need to dry in my grow room. Very small area. Was considering some sortta temp card board box set up with a cheap exhaust. Was also considering running the shed at good drying temps and humidity once I start to dry... I'm pretty sure 1/3 the grow is 1-2 weeks ahead of the rest.
Not to mention my lack of a Veg room. So that's why I'm looking for ways to keep moving forward.

I'm here in oregon too,
I run my lights from 10pm-4pm for winter, then 10pm to 10am for bloom. combats the cold a bit.
I got a 200W personal heater hooked up to a titan controls day/night, with a humidifier on 24/7

Yes it can be a bitch here on the coast. I'm considering drawing my air from the basement. It not finished air tight or heated and has a dirt floor but the air is dryer. I'm going to out a gauge down there and find out. For now I'm trying to control the humidity with a oil fin heater and the air system. Can't afford more yet. I'm sure I need to be running 24/7 exhaust right now but it's been way to damn cold lately. Cold snap about over so should be able to sneak up on a more regular air exchange.

Nice to see some company ✌️
Trays under the chair

Ah man you have the wind there like crazy.
Im here in Portland so its not too bad, Im also trying to get my humidity up, being inside in a tent drawing just from the house with the LED on its like 29% humidity @75 degrees, with the 600W HID I'm going to put in next week ill probably be 15-20. the little humidifier only gets it up 10% with the exaust fan on low.... eeeek which I will have to turn up once the HID goes in. I'm hoping lots of wet soil will help it out.

Ah man you have the wind there like crazy.
Im here in Portland so its not too bad, Im also trying to get my humidity up, being inside in a tent drawing just from the house with the LED on its like 29% humidity @75 degrees, with the 600W HID I'm going to put in next week ill probably be 15-20. the little humidifier only gets it up 10% with the exaust fan on low.... eeeek which I will have to turn up once the HID goes in. I'm hoping lots of wet soil will help it out.

I have the same problem actually. If I leave my exhaust on 24/7 it sucks it down right at 20. I have a thermostat controlling my exhaust keeping a happy medium between humidity and heat. But now that I'm 28 days sense flip I'm working it towards the lower humidity than perfect heat. Just looking for a ok humidity and I'll live with the temp where ever it falls.

It's usually colder up in PDX than here. This weather is unusual for us. Portland is a great town man. I'm there often.

Really awesome room. I'm setting up currently in a closet and I find that to be tough, I bet it was a lot of work to put a whole shed together :p
Thanx and it took me a solid 2 weeks all day. It's stand alone and independently wired. I built it on top of my back deck which is 10 feet off the ground. It's a sealed Mini house. Hahaha my dog house some day...

It's small but I think all I need for SCROG type growing. Really interested in how your closet grow works out. I NEED a Veg room sooner than later.

Thank you for hanging out
As always, the trays under the chair ✌️

The canopy isn't perfect but it's not to bad. I ran all the taller main stems to the outside
Most the interior is close.

Its been a blast blast figuring this method out

You are far more of a handy man than myself :p I was waiting on a friend to come over last night with some tools and help me get this all sized correctly. I'm almost afraid I'll screw it up alone haha. I'm planning on starting in half my closet here, but if all goes well I will expand to the full closet. Maybe down the line I can expand it into the actual room the closet is in. Currently I have that room set up as my work room doing 3D printing and such. You could check out a few of my things at " 3D Printed Products " if you ever get bored :p I can't wait to get everything set up though. Super excited. A day or two more of germinating and hopefully I will be on my way.

Speaking of, I'd like to think of ways to incorporate 3d printing into this. I know there is a "3D ponics" thing people do together, basically a small 4 plant hydroponic system, all 3d printed parts and a few bottles and tubes. More info here if interested, 3Dponics - Open-Source Collaboration - Building the Ultimate Space Farm by 3dprintler - Thingiverse , it's pretty spiffy. Maybe even something like this, at a larger scale, Self-Watering Planter (Small) by parallelgoods - Thingiverse .

Actually I have a buddy that has a 3D printer. He's a gadjet geek. His gadgets have saved me countless times. I'll check the linky.
Haha. I can't afford to hire people to do work for me. So if I want a shed I have to build it. Thinking of taking the easy way out and getting a small tent for Veg. Plus it would work for drying. But with the Hollidays it's just going to have to wait a few months.

Please tell me my girls have Not been pollinated. There 29 days in, seems early.
Or is it normal. Not all are this way but it looks like a trend. Damn I better sturdy up.
some are a little browner

Back
Top Bottom