FlyBye's - Bubba Chunk - Indoor - LED - Soil - Grow Journal

Maybe I'm worried for nothing. I've beat the crap out of these plants, humidity in the low 30s, fan blowing. F$&ck could be any of that or all I guess. Damn I hope. Can't find anything

HiYa DankWolf Thanx for stopping buy. Yes they are for sure yellow to dark orange. Not on all. Just like 6 outta to many to count. Some the very very tips are dark. Haha damn I've searched for any signs of male. But I'm blinder than another "OlderGrower" haha on this forum. May be missing it. Tough to fight threw the brush in the back to get a good look. I'm up against 3 walls. They are budded all down the stem thick. Hard to tell at least for me.

Better top that off now
Evenings are for relaxing

Btw congratts on your recent acknowledgement.

Well ya know I have never looked at them under natural light. With the 3000 I have into this shed and everything in it you would think I would have remembered to hard wire in a Damn light.... Its floor lamp time. Under natural the black I thought I saw was actually Purple, so that's good :)

This plant is the one that's a week or more ahead of the other 2.

Thanks for hanging out :thanks:

Like a miniature forest in there
Damn I know... That's what I'm worried about. I can't find a good setting for the shed in this rainy weather.
Currently the plants are on grates 6 inches off the floor in cloth bags. There are 2 vents behind and 2 on each side of the plants. I'm currently only using the back 2. Drawing air up and threw the canopy. Great circulation. But now it's cold humid air.
I am toying with the idea of shutting down the 4 vents around the grow and use the 2 that are past the grow. With the osolating fan pushing heat from my heater into the canopy. Would be less humid and warmer.
BUT no direct fresh air draw threw the canopy but still plenty of fresh air in the room.
There budding now so I gotta make up my mind soon. Haha that is if I can find it.✌️

Looks so pretty though. How many you got in there, just 3? Looks like more :p
Hello Doliz. Nice to have company over. Yes 3 plants. Vegged 65 days from seed. There strong. I finally ran out of free ways to lower the humidity and caved in and turned the heat up to 1000 watts 24/7. Damn. But my humidity is perfect to low. And while I was at it went back on what I said earlier and pruned some more brush. This really isn't a good SCROG strain. I need to cut some lower crap bud of tomorrow. Mold prevention So I can sleep.
I'm impressed with LED light so far. But these lights aren't cheap nor ideal. There are far better now for the money

And they are beautiful thank you @Doliz

Well I did some major brush removal last night! But afterwards I feed them and petted them and gave them a little extra heat...... They will be much happier when they wake up.

All this trimming is freaking me out. It's obvious it needs done but I just can't feel good about it yet. We will see what the end product says.

Hope it's still going well. Any new pics of them?

I need to research some tips on trimming myself, and all that stuff. My little gal's are all started now, still tiny though.
Not sense I trimmed up more. The colas are thick. I had no choice. Needed more circulation. I'll take some tonight.

And it's fun when they pop up. They grow fast after the 1st couple weeks. I just treat mine the way I want to be treated. Works for me ✌️

And btw, trays under the chair

This should be the last brush removal. Must be around day 36 sense light flip.

Above, sometime in Veg

Its hard to believe the above plants are the same plants as below. I ran out of time. Ill post more soon

I'm hoping at least 30 days or longer. All the Trichomes are still crystal clear. I want to get all the yield I can get out of these 3. Started with 4 but 1 sexed out a dude. Plus I don't have a veg room yet so I'm already 2 months behind. When I get some extra cash I'll build a veg room. I need a propetual grow.

And your room looks pretty nice its self

Getting excited! May start to flush next watering. They're progressing faster than I want. I was hoping for 3 more weeks. Who knows maybe.

Still holding out on the flush. The tricohms are starting to get cloudy and they are laying over. I could flush now I think but I'm going to try to hold out another week if they'll let me or longer.

Back
Top Bottom