Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Go for it!
Way ahead o' ya, Tex, you got some serious catching up to you already. This morning I had to buy a gram to tide me over until I got the quarter a half hour later. I'm on a day off binge here. I have in the doing for today two Hash Plant seeds to put down and some adjusting lines for my CFLs. And a shitload of black market to do it all - plus more - with.

Hey guys, greetings from here in the clouds.
I'm with ya buddy! I dipped into my kief stash and ripped a couple bongs.
:passitleft:
Hope you had a good day!

I'm with ya buddy! I dipped into my kief stash and ripped a couple bongs.
:passitleft:
Hope you had a good day!
Woo-hoo! Party! I'm pretty baked here now. Have been for 8 hours.

:( ---> :D ---> :bongrip: ---> :slide: :theband:

Some more macros. I like them as much as I like telephotos. I have a 12MP camera with 105x zoom. Gotta fet it on the go again - I miss it.

Attachments

• 20190103_165439.jpg
    20190103_165439.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190103_164653.jpg
    20190103_164653.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190103_164602.jpg
    20190103_164602.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 16
It's done with a homemade macro lens taped to the back of my phone. It'll never make Pic of the Month, but it gets the point across. Like I say, my real camera... I can get it in to within an inch with good focus and from there I just crop to my heart's desire to get a much better pic. And this is not even the raw pic; I Photoshopped it before posting.

Mine's an LG G6. The camera, under normal This pic is raw and untouched circumstances, takes a wicked pic. I'll show you one shortly; going for a smoke and junk food with the wife

(timeout - smoke and junk foo with the wife)

Ok now I'm going to be bad and show an off-topic, oversized pic to show off the camera on this thing. Zoom it in and you can see how sharp the flyscreen is, and how you can see individual hairs on this asshole cat. This pic is raw and untouched just to show what the camera can do.
20181005_172320_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom