Foxtailing

Anything else you can tell us? Pictures?

It depends on what caused the foxtailing (I think?), it's genetic or environmental. Somebody else more experienced could tell you more...but more info = better answers.

Also, this part is more for introductions and you might also get better answers in the FAQ:Namaste:

I think my girls are foxtailing is that good or bad?
Welcome to 420magazine my friend @Smokesomething :welcome:
If your ladies have got too close to the light it can cause foxtailing.
How close are they?
How bad is the foxtailing?
Bill

You don't grow any autos?
No.
I grow marijuana. Cannibas.
And tomatoes. I love a home grown tomato right off the vine still warm from the sun, and a salt shaker. OMG.

I do not grow 'autos'. I drive one. I pack a semi-one. I don't grow them.
And if my friends and co-workers found out that I did they would surly beat me senseless ... I would do it for them.

But .... while we're on the subject ... from my perspective it is sometimes very difficult to look on the FAQs. I like helping, ya know, and every once in a while someone asks and I actually know. Because I been there, got the t-shirt, did the research and tried all the snake oil and I know the answer ... every once in a while. And I share.
But, it is really frustrating to hear the entire problem. Lots of high quality pictures. I think I know, ya know? Then at about the time I post an opinion ... they "mention" that its NOT CANNIBAS.

I like helping ... but, man ...

Back
Top Bottom