France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Sweet! Plants will apreciate that a lot bro, and you will as well. Is so much nicer to work with the proper equipment!! I do have to admit I dont like having plants indoors, as much as I like it outdoors!, They dont seem to be as happy! But I still talk to them, and put some music... Lol.

:peace: Jah Bless, :ganjamon:

Some Pictures, some updates on grow room.

Bought a 4x4 Tent, 600w Sunmaster Dual spectrum lamp with cooltube reflector, and 6" inline fan for extraction.
GEDC0715.JPG

GEDC07211.JPG

Big mama, and her sexing clones! (Pray its a female!!)
GEDC07122.JPG

GEDC07242.JPG
GEDC07141.JPG

1st confirmed female
GEDC07161.JPG

Greenhouse Situation
GEDC07291.JPG
GEDC07282.JPG

Random skunk's
GEDC07261.JPG

Thats all so far, :peace: and good weed.

This journal, will end the indoor part, since all the plants turned out male and hermies. I will keep the hermies anyways, and pick all the nuts all the time, I know I cant control it.. but at least ill keep some not so sinsemilla LOL.

My guess at this point, was irregular light leaks, the fact they went into flowering without being mature (Some of them), and the fact they where bag seeds... They where not hermie seeds, but maybe got polinized by a hermie/male w/e, because seeds came from my ex hashberry outdoors, which was a nice girl, and couple branches got hit by pollen. (There was never balls on it, "Phew"..)

Outdoor girls are doing really good, growing a bit too tall :p but Im not too worried, I can increase the height of the greenhouse.

I guess I started germinating the second grow, and bought that tent in timeeeeee...

Good weed to everyone, :peace: Irie

Sorry about the hermies Sinse... your plants do look lovely though. I dropped my hermie outside to live or die in the dirt... we'll see how s/he adjusts from hempy life to dirt, lol.

I have 3 females left, which have balls here and there, but I pulled them all, after 2 hours of intense inspection. Im going to keep some to smoke...... hopefully I will take all the balls in time, and if I get seeds well, could be worst :(

God damn it, just found out the reason why my plants hermied, was a fucking red led on the fan.
I will keep the 3 biggest hermies, I cant affoard Dutch reverse/penetrator at the moment, So i will just manually remove balls, every day...

Good weed ya'll :peace:

I just ordered Dutch Master's reverse / penetrator. I will apply it twice, and see how it goes. Im def. sure the problem was the red led light, so hopefully it will help me.
I like how I do the oposite of the things I say...... Yesterday I couldnt affoard DM reverse, but today I can lol, I guess after seeing more balls coming I couldnt be bothered.

:peace: Irie, and I hope you are all having a good smokend.

Pictures on the situation :)

GEDC07301.JPG
GEDC07322.JPG
GEDC07311.JPG

:peace: Irie, I hope Jah enlights my ways and yours.

Got blessed, Jah heard my prayers! YES JAH! RASTAFARI!
My big girl, its a female!
GEDC07242.JPG

Jah! Mon!:Rasta:
Sorry to hear about the indoor light leaks and ballage brother!
But good news about the outdoor girl! Looks like she could make a good mama for your next indoor run?

:passitleft:

Rastafari Mon!
:ganjamon:

:ganjamon::rollit::yummy::Rasta::party::hippy::bong:

Jah! Mon!:Rasta:
Sorry to hear about the indoor light leaks and ballage brother!
But good news about the outdoor girl! Looks like she could make a good mama for your next indoor run?

:passitleft:

Hey bro, I hope everything is rolling smooth for you. Its from them mistakes I try to learn, though hard mistake this one!. Im really happy about that outcome, I will be able to get some call it ganja, sinsemilla, marihuana. :) ASA I knew she was a mama, I got her 2 more clones (Had 2 already) so, hopefully one of them will become a nice mama indeed dude.

Thanks for the feedback brows, Dont forget to check my sinsemilla grow #2 and leave some love. :peace:

Pictures of the outside plants and a video for the 3 flowering ones. (Sorry about the quality, my camera sucks and the fan made a lot of noise)
Good weed everyone, :peace:

GEDC07451.JPG
GEDC07472.JPG
GEDC07481.JPG
GEDC07442.JPG
GEDC07411.JPG

Video will come later on today. :ganjamon: Thanks for passing by.

And some pictures of the flowering girls, after being transplanted and fed with Canna Boost and Alga Bloom.
GEDC07491.JPG
GEDC07541.JPG
GEDC07531.JPG
GEDC07551.JPG
GEDC07561.JPG
GEDC07501.JPG

Dutch Master Reverse/Saturator should arrive by tomorrow - Friday, hoping for the fastest since I've been picking balls every 2 days.
:peace:

First one of the first 2 clones from big mama has rooted after 8 days, some pics tomorrow! (ive got 4 clones, 2 taken 8 days ago, and 2 taken 5 days ago)
Hopefully, the strongest one will be a mother, and the other 3 after vegging for maybe 3 weeks, will go into flower.

Funny thing, I went down to check on the clones before going to bed, and noticed the timer on the flowering room didnt switch off, it broke!!!!!!!! Jah was there, telling me to go down, I heard the call and BAM saw the lights still on, only 1 hour of stress, I will give her 12 hours of darkness thus retarding her period 1 hour, hope they manage!, althoug........ they already are hermies..... :clap:

Its been quite amusing, to check for nanners/balls every day, now I know every node, every leaf of my girls, Its been a really amazing learning expirience to keep this hermies! Learned so much from them, specially to identify flowers LOL.

Peace :420: One Love, Irie

Hermies are there to teach us about flowers.

I & I

I agree, and so they have! My knowledge (which was small to start with) has increased 500%. LOL! :Rasta:

Update.

GEDC07743.JPG
GEDC07701.JPG
GEDC07681.JPG
GEDC07661.JPG
GEDC07641.JPG
GEDC0763.JPG

First clone, transplanted.
GEDC07581.JPG

Dutch Master's Reverse arrived, and first application was done. Hoping for the best, and less balls!
I beleive some pistils have already been polinated (might be just normal oxidation though) since they where drying up a little bit. I dont mind having some seeds to be honest, I just dont want my plants to focus on seeds too much!
Some pictures soon, one of them is starting to develop frostyness :)

Hello ganja lovers, update timez. :rastamon:

It been 18 days after 12/12.:smokin:
GEDC0785.JPG
GEDC0781.JPG
GEDC0780.JPG
GEDC0784.JPG
GEDC0782.JPG

Things went wild in the greenouse...:thedoubletake:
GEDC0787.JPG
GEDC0788.JPG

Clones keeping it live.:allgood:
GEDC0792.JPG