Fredwak's 1st Low Budget Indoor Grow!

good luck fella. am sure mrs will show you how to do it once she gets bitten by the girls. looking beautiful in the pastures. be safe and get better very soon.
Oh yes my brother. Home now in the easy chair chewin on a couple gummies. Lovin life! :yahoo:
The ppgirl looks a bit peaked. Skinny leaves, ok color no burnt tips. I'm feeding at about 650 ppm . Needs more I think. Any words on this?
Ppgirl.jpg
Part0.jpg

Love and respect to all! Especially the medical professionals out there. :ciao: I'm gonna move this boy out to the greenhouse soon, gonna leave him transportable so I can remove him when I need to, just gettin acclimated on the porch. Gotta pop a couple feminized White Widow 1 indoor, 1 greenhouse, an Afghani and AK-47 greenhouse, and some more of that bagseed purple punch, also greenhouse. Gotta start tomatoes and peppers too! Busy time in the gardens oh yeah! :yummy::yahoo:
20200331_183009.jpg
20200331_183024.jpg

Love and respect to all! :ciao: Couple pics of the girl flipped last Friday. Using GH nutes so I added liquid kool bloom at about 2/3 of the manuf. recs. Stay high, stay happy, stay safe! :yummy: :Rasta::yummy::yahoo:

Love and respect to all! :ciao: Couple pics of the girl flipped last Friday. Using GH nutes so I added liquid kool bloom at about 2/3 of the manuf. recs. Stay high, stay happy, stay safe! :yummy: :Rasta::yummy::yahoo:
Oh yeah.... uh....... The pics!
20200401_153835.jpg
20200401_153827.jpg
20200401_153820.jpg

Hey @Fredwak . Looking good in there bro:high-five: Hope you are feeling well since the hospital visit.
Im going to tag along for the ride:roorrip::popcorn:
Thanks @Sparkey224. :ciao: Yes I feel 100% better. I guess it's been a while and I just adjusted rather than pay attention to it.:( But wow! It's spring in the desert and I am enjoying working in the outdoor gardens as well. I'm going to have to start the greenhouse journal after those beans start poppin. My next tent grow will be white widow though. Probably a bumpy ride so hang on!:yahoo:

Love and respect to all! :ciao: :yummy: :peace: Hi everyone! This is a thirsty girl! I guess she's about where she should be. No issues yet so I'll just get out of the way! Have a great day!:green_heart::ciao:
20200405_090936.jpg
20200405_090925.jpg
20200405_090921.jpg

Love and respect to all! :ciao: just a little update on the purple punch and a dos I dos. Still can't tell the sex on the Dos i Dos but the purple punch girl is doing well i think , flowers forming all down the stems. Loving the coco! Have a white widow sprouted that will be ready for the flower tent when the girl is done. Hoping to have some clones to pick from for later. Stay safe, stay in the now, stay stoned....yeah that's it! stay stoned! Uh.....what was I saying.....oh yeah, stay stoned! Did I say that already? :volcano-smiley::rollit::peace::yahoo:
20200407_102933.jpg
20200407_102923.jpg
20200407_102917.jpg

Love and respect to all! :ciao: just a little update on the purple punch and a dos I dos. Still can't tell the sex on the Dos i Dos but the purple punch girl is doing well i think , flowers forming all down the stems. Loving the coco! Have a white widow sprouted that will be ready for the flower tent when the girl is done. Hoping to have some clones to pick from for later. Stay safe, stay in the now, stay stoned....yeah that's it! stay stoned! Uh.....what was I saying.....oh yeah, stay stoned! Did I say that already? :volcano-smiley::rollit::peace::yahoo:
20200407_102933.jpg
20200407_102923.jpg
20200407_102917.jpg
That's a good looking canopy! It's all fuzzy! Should be a great turnout! Have a great day!
:passitleft:

Love and respect to all! :yummy: :ciao: Hope you and yours are safe and well.:peace: I had a nice surprise this morning. After a couple days in the flower tent, my dos I dos showed HER colors! Yay! With the healthy clone from her top that makes two! I know the clone is going in the greenhouse but I'm debating whether or not to squeeze the one back in the tent and flower her. Small tent 36x20x62 but maybe enough room. Any advice?:yummy::ciao::peace:
20200408_111925.jpg

Love and respect to all! :ciao: :yummy: :peace: Hi everyone, Wet and cool here in the desert. Indoors I got this little lady. Is this starting to "stretch"?:woohoo: Please everyone move slow, stay stoned, and stay safe. The gardens are a great place to be!:meditate::peace:
20200409_110630.jpg

Stay safe, stay in the now, stay stoned....yeah that's it! stay stoned! Uh.....what was I saying.....oh yeah, stay stoned! Did I say that already?
I came for the gardening, but will stick around for the great lifestyle advice :smokin:
On that - congratulations to your do si do on her gender choices. Marvellous.
Glad you’re out of horsepiddle. They are risky places to be at the moment.
Plants are looking boss. Plans are sounding great.
You were already fully assembled when they unpacked ya. ;)
:yummy::peace::cool:
Be well.

Love and respect to all! :yummy: Hope everyone has had a nice, mellow day. Sat and soaked up sun like a lizard today. Put the dos I dos in the flower tent with the purple punch. Stay safe and stay stoned!:yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:
20200411_172542.jpg
20200411_172528.jpg

Back
Top Bottom