Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Growing very nicely, and slowly only matters for autos.
Thanks, Shed👍
I thought for a minute you were growing her freshly-poured in Coca Cola:
Ha! I can see that...I put that on the soil so I could tell if she's drinking the water, or is it just evaporating?
Turns out, she's drinking it- not much, half a cup or so per day
Another excellent Carcatorial™! And I've owned that exact same nail file for over 40 years.

Yeah, that one was my Mom's- seems like it's been around forever...:)

She's coming along at her own pace, Carcass!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

I thought for a minute you were growing her freshly-poured in Coca Cola:
When I first saw it my thought was a dark beer! :)

Thank You, HashGirl !
Do you prefer indicas over sativas?
Definitely indica for me, although a little sativa every now and then is nice, too..
Tbh, I don't really feel that much difference in the 2 types, maybe a little more "awake" with the sativa?

But then again, I can't say for sure that I've ever smoked a pure, 100% sativa..:hmmmm:

I grew one years ago, but I harvested it waayy too early, and it wouldn't get a fly high..:straightface:

Today ended up being transplant day for the Critical Kush- there's a few pics of that here...
She's still not ready to top- I usually transplant and top at the same time, but she's taking her time with node 5, so that'll have to happen later on.....✂️

Cool! - I hope to be doing the same on Wednesday or so.
node 5.jpg

And, the pig is back!

Those odd serrations on the new leaf edges are interesting..
I hope that's all they are is "interesting"....well, that and "temporary"🤔

Super cool to see this journal still going strong!!! Hope all is well in the carcass world!! I trust you and the entire family are doing well!! My daughter will be 4 here in May, I’m assuming your granddaughter is about the same age now!!
Much love and respect to you all!! 🫶🏻

I trust you and the entire family are doing well!! My daughter will be 4 here in May,
Great to see you, BL!
We're doing ok, and lil Nova turned 4 on Valentines day..
....damn, did that 4 years fly by or what??

And now for a little Update on the 19 day old Critical Kush...

The jury's still out on this one...she's been a very slow grower since sprout, and that doesn't seem to be getting any better...
1.jpg

She's healthy enough, but the bumpy leaves and the slow growth have me worried...
2.jpg

And, since she's not very tall, I think I'll cut her head off, and make her about an inch shorter..🤪
5.jpg

I should be able to safely get the little scissors in there by this afternoon...
More on this one over in the comparative thread, right here...
(not much more, but a little bit more...)
Thanks for looking!

She acts like she wants to fit in the box, Carcass!

Anyhow, I'm glad you were able to see the error of your ways. That blue orb was not a motivator. Oinky will get things back in order! :)

She's healthy enough, but the bumpy leaves
I’ve had leaves like that in the past but I can’t recall how they turned out. I assume pretty good as most my plants do fairly well. Fortunately I’ve had very few that were disgraceful. My problem is always and it seems almost always getting the dang beans to sprout up. And yes I’m having that problem again now. Getting them suckers to crack. Im going on almost 2 weeks trying to get a couple to start. Dropping 2 more in the soak today.

I’ve had leaves like that in the past but I can’t recall how they turned out. I assume pretty good as most my plants do fairly well. Fortunately I’ve had very few that were disgraceful. My problem is always and it seems almost always getting the dang beans to sprout up. And yes I’m having that problem again now. Getting them suckers to crack. Im going on almost 2 weeks trying to get a couple to start. Dropping 2 more in the soak today.
Nev, I went through an awful germination stretch not too long ago.

It's maddening but it will end -- hopefully soon. :thumb:

That blue orb was not a motivator.
Ha! that pig told me the same thing...🤪
I’m happy to hear you’re all doing well!!
You too, BL!
Congrats on the upcan and finding the pig!
Thanks, Shed!
I actually thought the pig got tossed into the greenwaste with the old soil, so I was a bit surprised when he turned up...:)🐷
I’ve had leaves like that in the past but I can’t recall how they turned out.
These turned out dead...I got tired of looking at them, so I cut 'em off...✂️
the new leaves seem to be coming in ok..
Great to see you, Nev! I hope your seed problems are temporary🤞
Nev, I went through an awful germination stretch not too long ago.
Mine was about a year ago- killing 2 or 3 seeds to get 1 plant gets old pretty fast...😬

Happy April Fools Day!
It's time for a quickie update on the little 26 day old Critical Kush!

Not a lot going on with this one yet- she got topped on Tuesday, and the branches were long enough on Saturday to start her training

This is how she looked on Saturday before I started tying stuff down..She seems to be running about a week behind Trala's CK..:love:

CK1a.jpg

And after tying things down.. not a lot different, but now there's sticks...:)
CK3.jpg

She's a whopping 3" tall, and she's real healthy..hopefully, she gets her grow on in the coming weeks...
CK2.jpg

That's about it for today,
Thank You for looking ❤️

There's more on this one here , in the USA🇺🇸/Australia🇦🇺 comparative grow with @Trala
Have a wonderful week!

Carcass your plants do look very healthy. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks, Keith- I think she'll probably do pretty well..
but she's not giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling quite yet...🤔

Back
Top Bottom