Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Well Hello, little Critical Kush baby!
There was a little dirt mound in the cup this morning, then she finally popped all the way out around 2pm...
ck1.jpg

A closer look..she's got a nice, fat stem- that's always a good thing!
ck2.jpg

22k lux right out of the ground- it should help to keep her nice and short for awhile...
ck3 22k lux.jpg

Trala's Critical Kush also sprouted earlier today, so the comparative grow is on !👍
Tralas CK.jpeg

That's all for now, Thanks for stopping by!
The Stars have aligned! 🌟

Thank You, Keith! She's off to a good little start👍
Ha! I cheated- I put a stick beside her overnight to straighten her up, because she really wants to lean..I think I got it now...

Funny, just as I was posting those sprout pics, Mrs.C. yells "oh no!"...turns out the laundry sink
overflowed and was fixin to flood the garage (and we can't have that, that's where the box lives 😬 )
So, I got to sop up 10 gallons of water, and snake out the laundry/kitchen drain whoopeeeee!!..
At least it wasn't raining...🪠

Happy Monday!
Time for an Update on the little 6 day old Criitical Kush seedling...

It looks a little different in the box now..
b 1.jpg

She's a healthy little thing, but she's not in a hurry to get growing...maybe she's just busy growing roots..
ck 1.jpg

I covered the soil for 2 reasons- 1- to slow evaporation, 2-to keep the soil a little warmer in the cup- it's damn cold out there at night...
It probably doesn't do either one, but at least I'm trying..:)
ck 2.jpg

She's a little taller and a little wider..
ck 3.jpg

Not much growth yet, but she'll get there
ck 5.jpg

And that's about all there is today!

Thanks for looking👍

You can also follow her progress in our comparative grow here:

Have a great week, See you next time!💚

Well @Carcass an old friend started dying today.
I am sorry to report the light that started this journal (and was handed down to me) finally crapped out this morning-
IMG_3660.jpeg

5 years is a pretty good life for a no name AMZ light and damn has this thing grown a lot of weed.
It’s currently over a silver reversed Wizard auto, so I’ll still let it finish under this light then it’s time to move on.

They look great.
Thanks, Keith!
Excited to to see the journals and watch'm gro
She's a bit slow, so not a lot of growing going on just yet...but I'm expecting some in a week or so..😁
She had a productive life!...I can see in the pic that she's just fading away..:love:.:rip:
Tbh, she lasted longer than I thought she would...I liked that she was 200 watts, too (actual watts, not amazon watts :))

Be sure and recycle her...I think that's what she would've wanted..🥲

Be sure and recycle her...I think that's what she would've wanted..🥲
Definitely, super easy to recycle electronics here. She held out to the very end and we squeezed every watt out of her.
The timing couldn’t be better, though. I won a light for PhOTY and it should be here any day.

Babies looking good!

I am sorry to report the light that started this journal (and was handed down to me) finally crapped out this morning-
IMG_3660.jpeg

5 years is a pretty good life for a no name AMZ light and damn has this thing grown a lot of weed.
It’s currently over a silver reversed Wizard auto, so I’ll still let it finish under this light then it’s time to move on.
I have a light about the same size and age. One of my favorites. R.I.P :Namaste:

I won a light for PhOTY and it should be here any day.
Out with the old, in with the new..👍
I have a light about the same size and age. One of my favorites. R.I.P :Namaste:
I initially bought that one to see if I wanted to start growing weed again...turns out, I did!
RIP Lighty McLight
She was a good one...

And now, an Update on the little 12 day old Critical Kush...

Well, she's definitely not a fast grower, but she is growing, just very s-l-o-w-l-y....
1.jpg

She's working on her fourth node now- once there's enough to cut off, she's getting topped...
2.jpg

She really has been working on roots- those "fishbone" roots are what I want to see going into her SIP..
3.jpg

Her leaves are also sort of "bumpy', but I'm sure they'll get squared away in a few weeks..
4.jpg

And there you have it!

Not much more to say about her today,
Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom