Fudo’s Organic RQS Blue Mystic & SM Jack Herrer Under COBs

that works, but it is oh so much stronger if you put the peels in a jar of RO water and let them ferment for 21 days
Ok, dry them up first or put em in fresh peeled? I could fit a dozen dry in a quart or three fresh? How about LAB to replace ro? Hehe, I haven't been out to a store in two three weeks almost. Who knows if bananas still exist. ;) :love:

i put them in fresh peeled, about 3 of them in a quart jar. Seal it up, add water to it again when it gets down to 2/3, and store it on your windowsill. Until that sweet powerful smell becomes rancid I will keep using it.. and so far I am in my second year on this quart I have here now and would have used it in my last grow if it had been needed.

Ok, dry them up first or put em in fresh peeled? I could fit a dozen dry in a quart or three fresh? How about LAB to replace ro? Hehe, I haven't been out to a store in two three weeks almost. Who knows if bananas still exist. ;) :love:
Oh they exist, I’ve been buying them buy the dozen lol. I just peal em, eat as many as I can, give a bite to the dog and throw the rest away. I’m going to turn in to a banana. I’m not very familiar with ro or LAB water. I’ve been using 4 peals in the big pot...

i put them in fresh peeled, about 3 of them in a quart jar. Seal it up, add water to it again when it gets down to 2/3, and store it on your windowsill. Until that sweet powerful smell becomes rancid I will keep using it.. and so far I am in my second year on this quart I have here now and would have used it in my last grow if it had been needed.
I’ll do that next time & I plan on using the same soil re-amended etc...except with potash. How much do you use per gallon? I also need a better air pump...

Good morning, the girls look fine. I started a brew today. Same as last time but I threw in some lobster compost. AP is turning more purple by the day. Here’s a pic of my tea bag & where the magic happens. :ganjamon:
A750CAD3-2CFF-4001-AD39-03557C37DE90.jpeg
6822DA15-72B0-4270-8ED9-ABB423A3B793.jpeg
48541154-4A13-4FF9-BCD7-207F5D785686.jpeg
33AD6121-ACF0-4A36-923E-EEC962CEE238.jpeg
471ADB91-730C-4E57-8FC2-9C220ED40DE2.jpeg
C2C198A3-9684-4540-8DD5-4F7DC2485BA3.jpeg
BE1F9905-65D3-42C4-B513-04C28CBCE988.jpeg
4C02FC6D-AF82-4191-8636-BBA457F013BD.png

Morning Fudo, I am switching gears, I will be doing Supercool Super Soil and Coots Mix on this run. My DBHBB soil will not be ready for another month or so and I need to be finished by mid to late July so I am using my other soil on this run. @Emilya I would like to pick your brain a little on this coming grow. I will be treading in water I am not familiar with so I may need a little assistance along the way.

Morning Fudo, I am switching gears, I will be doing Supercool Super Soil and Coots Mix on this run. My DBHBB soil will not be ready for another month or so and I need to be finished by mid to late July so I am using my other soil on this run. @Emilya I would like to pick your brain a little on this coming grow. I will be treading in water I am not familiar with so I may need a little assistance along the way.
I will be glad to help PC... give me a call anytime. Good luck!

Oh they exist, I’ve been buying them buy the dozen lol. I just peal em, eat as many as I can, give a bite to the dog and throw the rest away. I’m going to turn in to a banana. I’m not very familiar with ro or LAB water. I’ve been using 4 peals in the big pot...
LAB lactic acid bacteria. It's quit a microbial work horse. I'm getting acquainted with its uses myself. Here's a wiki page:Lactic acid bacteria - Wikipedia

ah... yes, I keep lacto around for these sorts of jobs and it can really help in cleaning up the pulp in a fermentation as well as getting rid of any alcohol that is produced in the process. I guess I don't mention enough how much I use laco around the garden. Have you seen my tutorial on how to produce it?

Morning PC! Don’t forget the potash lol. I’m stressing over that now.

not sure on how much, but I am going to go lightly so as to not lock out anything else. I am thinking about 3 tblspoons of biochar per gallon would provide what I am wanting.
I was talking about your banana stuff...how much per gallon?

I’ve been keeping an eye on this bud on JH 1. It hasn’t got any worse since Thursday I think...just trying to stay ahead of the potassium issue. Tips haven’t receded any more and I think the leaves are a little less glossy. I hope she’s getting enough because I’ve sacrificed a lot of bananas so far. Overall color looks good I think. Getting closer...
35933493-888B-486E-94E4-A703AC029984.jpeg
A7B24D4B-327E-4EDB-A9C2-DD0F0D6E33EA.jpeg

Good morning. BM 1 is now the only girl not showing deficiencies, go BM 1. This is day 56 from flip. I brewed up some banana water to go with the tea and will feed them in a couple hours. I’m glad we’re coming to the end, I’m more worried about mold and the cure now. Humidity is at 53%.
09128962-67F5-4980-93D5-45EB1EC8E8F9.jpeg
2BC995E9-05C9-4E37-A70E-26F31089D629.jpeg
2B370993-EC43-44BB-8663-313A9399711B.jpeg
572F6622-3A76-4631-ADD9-56AE18EE4422.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom