FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Enjoyed reading your journal and gaining wisdom from your seed popping routine. I am going thru same but not with your results....have a White Cookies I have not been able to part with....and think you have given me the motivation to shit can this girl.

Time is valuable, and you are exactly right....if they are viable, you know right away....thanks!

Enjoyed reading your journal and gaining wisdom from your seed popping routine. I am going thru same but not with your results....have a White Cookies I have not been able to part with....and think you have given me the motivation to shit can this girl.

Time is valuable, and you are exactly right....if they are viable, you know right away....thanks!

so sorry, FutR, but I'm rusty as heck! Don't mean to gum up your journal.

haha dang computers welcome shawnee, thanks my last grow was my first journal is in my sig. I"m looking forward to this one it will get little more exciting soon. I've had great success with the method I use granted I've only popped about 25.

ween glad to see you brother :passitleft: big difference in the growth rate using the 1's instead of the solos. Also I was able to score some Old Timers Haze x bluemagoo, that MMs didn't release :headbanger: I'm going to the freedom rally so who know's what I'll end up with

Gave the babies their 2nd drink tonight with a drop or 2 of tea. They took a drink of water 1week after breaking surface and were ready today a week later in a 1 gallon pot.
6565282A-D34E-4CD8-9468-4C6E83B0E080.jpeg
2092A058-8DCD-452A-B689-08E41A3A598E.jpeg
03C1A63E-A1BE-41D7-9784-7CCD0C2F5F6C.jpeg

FutR, your plants are healthy as hell, with those nodes stacked tightly together....well done.

How did you get 2 plants like that Napoli?

FutR, your plants are healthy as hell, with those nodes stacked tightly together....well done.

How did you get 2 plants like that Napoli?
Thank you Shawnee :Namaste:
That’s how that Napoli sprouted from seed! 1 seed and 2 seedlings came up, I figured I’d grow her out and try some fun training once she’s strong enough , well hoping it’s a female both the Napoli blue and Dandelion Gum are reg seeds if I get a male I’ll probably collect pollen and try crossing the 2
:passitleft:

OMG! Is that what I think it is?

I want to leap thru this computer and come sit in your kitchen so you can explain to me what you're doing and how you just made that. Holy cow!

I love how you roll, FutR. So, do you vape that? Do tell!

OMG! Is that what I think it is?

I want to leap thru this computer and come sit in your kitchen so you can explain to me what you're doing and how you just made that. Holy cow!

I love how you roll, FutR. So, do you vape that? Do tell!
it is shawnee!!!!! I've spent the last year reading and endless hours of conversations about how to make rosin dab pens. The company I grabbed the carts and battery from is amazing! you can see the name on one of the tips check them out. The process was actually very simple, I pressed The bud at 200 for 3 minutes, great yield. cooled and collected the rosin and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes while I cleaned up and got the stove ready. Then I simply set a pan on low heat and took a shot glass and warmed it up, took the rosin out of the freezer and scooped it into the shot glass, warmed it until it came to a consistency I could work with and added 2 drops of concentrate liquidizer NO PEG VG PG or Vitamin E. This was the hardest thing to find for me was a product that didn't contain any of those and could be trusted. let it come to a nice almost thick maple syrup consistency and drew it into the blunt tip and started filling! I learned quick to get it into the carts asap because it started thickening fast. let them sit for a few hours when we got to boston gave them try and the hit amazing, nice lemon flavor just like the bud. And nice and thick will last a looooooong while. The smaller carts are 1/2 gram and the large is 1 gram. also had some left I squirted into my apex. Been steady puffing on this since!

well, am I glad to have stumbled over here and met you...the world works in mysterious ways, to be sure. I have some food for thought to research now, thanks to you. I, too, am a research person...not quick on the draw, but when I am ready, let's go! I have been trying to locate this kind of information for awhile now and just ran into brick walls.....

3 minutes, good lord....the amount of time I spend making oil, gel caps, tincture, etc....and this takes only 3 minutes...."Katy bar the door!"

I'm curious to know what you found for a liquidizer. With all the brouhaha with the vaping these days, you can't be too careful....thus why I want full control of the process for myself in the first place. Too cool, you made my day.

Day 19
Girls got their 1st feeding, now the show shall begin :Rasta: :rollit:

Also last 3 are of the Napoli blue twin, tall going strong although I can see the smaller plant is just that smaller, wondering if I can just take that as a clone?
also I’ll be topping the girls and starting training this week
First time working with regular seeds so will be a learning process watching for sex! I do plan to hope for a male and female of both strains to attempt to cross them.
Both The Nepalese and Amnesia Haze we’re crossed to the same lineage so seems like it would be a hell of a ride :passitleft:
35EE5CFC-ACB3-4430-BD0E-B3DAFA902F8E.jpeg
C9244D23-D888-48C1-A0E0-22D2F9FF4E30.jpeg
16918FE8-B194-4CB5-B838-DBDC424036F5.jpeg
C2069C47-CB85-40D7-A5E5-E78A6E302009.jpeg
0D8E6054-B25A-4C78-9EEA-469880EF44CA.jpeg
9E274E21-E2F5-42A6-AC0D-55A17520095D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom