Gabby987's Grow Journal: Round Two

I also harvested Marsha. Northern Lights.
This is my first plant of this strain. It was hard to trim because it was so very sticky, but all the buds were a very nice size and smelled really good. I don't know how to describe it other than lemon and pepper.

CM210130-082618001.jpg

Wow
The temperature in the flower room was reading 26°, but the plants looked fine. I didn't realize that the thermometer had somehow switched to Celsius,
Scared the crap out of me, lol.

6 of the seedlings are doing well. The OG did not germinate, the feedback just sent me 3 new ones. I put them in the ground today.
The growth is a little slower than my previous ones. Could it be because I grew my previous ones outside in August for 3 weeks?
I am also starting to get cold weather. I purchased a heater for the room and I have been able to maintain 80° in the room. RH is a bit low dropping to 40% when the little humidifier runs out.
seed in water for 24 h before drop in

always work for me

check ma grow
need expert opinon , she won't flower pls

Good evening to anyone watching.
Gabby ( the plant) is trying to tell me something. G13 in soil. Day 9 since flip. Last feeding on Dec17 with veg nutes and 1mg Epsom Salt. The issue has moved up the plant. It needs defoliating but I usually wait until the stretch is over. I don’t want to stress her out too much.
Any ideas on what’s going on?
Thank you.

B41D6A97-C35C-4032-A31F-532DFF0AF783.jpeg

6868BBB1-3652-4753-A07B-7AA55EE1D2B1.jpeg
thats what im always worry

when ithe bottom get all mixed up like that
i got mold like that last time

looks yammy plant tho
need deffo :yummy:

I also harvested Marsha. Northern Lights.
This is my first plant of this strain. It was hard to trim because it was so very sticky, but all the buds were a very nice size and smelled really good. I don't know how to describe it other than lemon and pepper.

CM210130-082618001.jpg
thats what we seek baby !!!!

seed in water for 24 h before drop in

always work for me

check ma grow
need expert opinon , she won't flower pls

That's very good light. I have a Solar Extreme in my veg room.

This is a single bud weighing 27g?
Yes it was, but the rest of the plant had a lot of larf. The strain is G13. I'm still growing it. High yield.
I have learned how to train to get multiple colas now.
Autos are different. I will follow your journal. I have a Northern Lights and a Sour Diesel Auto in the works.

Back
Top Bottom