Gallery Upload Issues

Sorry to be a bother, loving the new style. Sadly to say I can't get photos onto my journal. I'm using an iPad and can upload them into galleries but can't access them when I use the camera in the tool bar above..... or maby it's just me being technically blonde....?? thanks
High Smeegol - was just passing by and saw this. What happens when you try (I use an IPad sometimes too so maybe I can help)?

Heya Amy, in this box we type in, when I want to add a pic, I press the camera button above this text.... and my screen above the keyboard goes grey but I can see the text box and message I'm typing but no pics. When I touch the screen a collage of my pics pop up but then disappear in the blink of an eye....

didn't figure on you replying to this, " smeegols been lurking behind your bush pods " someone has to keep those nasty looking hobbitsis away.......:green_heart: see I can load a green heart but not a pic...lol

Is the rotated pics issue based more from phone taken pics, it camera pics???

I use my phone, never an issue yet. I know a phone sources the orientation of the pic, not sure if a camera does
Just a thought

Is the rotated pics issue based more from phone taken pics, it camera pics???

I use my phone, never an issue yet. I know a phone sources the orientation of the pic, not sure if a camera does
Just a thought

I'm using an IPhone 6+ and have orientation problems on some of my pictures. In the last week if i shoot a picture horizontally it uploads perfect. If the phone is oriented vertically (like your were talking on the phone) they are rotated 90 degrees to the left.

I'm using an IPhone 6+ and have orientation problems on some of my pictures. In the last week if i shoot a picture horizontally it uploads perfect. If the phone is oriented vertically (like your were talking on the phone) they are rotated 90 degrees to the left.

I've found the same to be true. I try to take pics horizontally but sometimes I forget and get an amazing shot ;)

Yeah sorry smeegol, I went to bed

I’m stymied by that one. I can’t reproduce it either. This first things I’d try would be checking that your browser is up to date and maybe clear the browsing cache and cookies (them restart browser). See if that fixes it. What browser are you using?

:Namaste:

Yes exactly. As far as I can remember, this problem in popped up last weekend (or late last week). Wasn’t happening before that.
420 started a new thread for gallery upload issues and all the relevant discussion from here was moved over there. We should post this info there. (I might report this post so the mods can move it all).

full

Hey there Amy, so I can copy and paste now...... but it still won't let me do it directly off the keyboard like it used to... but I can do pics so I'm happy, cheers again....:thanks:

I’m trying to reproduce that now...

My iPad behaves as normal for that process. Wish I could tell you something more helpful. Tried a reboot of the device, checking for an upgrade. Doesn’t have to mean that that’s the cause of problem, just sometimes it can reset little quirks like that. :thumb:

Report back...
G’night :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom