Gandalfthewhite's Soil Grow Ozark By Grounded Genetics 2022

Looks fire šŸ˜
Thanks mate :thanks: :circle-of-love:
Those buds look fantastic. Good luck on your journey friend.
Thank you my friend the journey has only just begun but does it ever end?? :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:
I see you worked your magic again Mr.Wizard. Nice looking budsšŸ˜
Thanks growmie :circle-of-love: The magic was strong with this one :rofl:
Man unless you have deep.pockets buying a house these days is unreal. Hope you'll be able to still post your magic mate. Good luck with the move. Anywhere in the south of the UK especially
Tell me about it! Well I think we all have a way of making that Ā£Ā£Ā£ šŸ˜‰ :cheesygrinsmiley: 5% mortgage on Ā£150,000 in the west, we will be saving for around a year but I think it's definitely doable.
Man that plagron range looked expensive and they have many products i started getting confused when lookin at there range. What are you using from them?
The base nutes are reasonable around Ā£15 a litre but the additives is where they get you! I only use the alga grow and bloom and use other additives to help keep the price down. Their green sensation is Ā£100 a litre!! which is mental but it is a very good product :cheesygrinsmiley:
You got yourself a winner Gandalf, crazy big buds :bravo:

Good vibes for the moving, I am on the same moving end September.

At least you got to harvest and got the smoke ready.
Thanks mate :circle-of-love: and good luck with your move, I have a bit longer to save and get things sorted but it is very exciting and a little bit scary but much needed. I am so looking forward to smoking these girls I had a little taster last night and felt very racy and a little bit tweaky :rofl: :rofl:
šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ Good luck with the move mate.
Thanks Vet :circle-of-love: :green_heart:

So I have been away for a few days to a lovely part of the UK to visit family and plan a much needed move.

I have lived in the same place all my life and I have now come to the point where I have realized I will never be able to buy a property where I grew up.
I wish you a great and easy as possible move. Being open to the expereince the way you are will help tremendously!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
My life is about to dramatically change with the move and some news I never expected but change is good and growth is very important.

I will hopefully be moving to a place and property where I can expand my hobby and my family šŸ˜‰
Is there.. is there a wee widdle Gandalf on the way?:oops:
Life is a journey with many twists and turns and sometimes you have to take a leap of faith into the unknown :nervous-guy:
We are here for you! If you need to blurt out all kinds of nonsense to safe entities, we are here for you brother! :green_heart: :high-five:
Oh and here are some pics of the hybrid strawberry blue while dry trimming :drool:
DSC_1579.JPG

DSC_1581.JPG

DSC_1588.JPG

DSC_1583.JPG

DSC_1582.JPG

DSC_1580.JPG

DSC_1576.JPG

Much love to everyone :circle-of-love: :green_heart: :passitleft:
Gorgeous unicorn horn weed!!
MUCH much love to you and all of yours as well friend Gandalf!
:hippy::love::bravo::thanks:

So I have been away for a few days to a lovely part of the UK to visit family and plan a much needed move.

I have lived in the same place all my life and I have now come to the point where I have realized I will never be able to buy a property where I grew up.

My life is about to dramatically change with the move and some news I never expected but change is good and growth is very important.

I will hopefully be moving to a place and property where I can expand my hobby and my family šŸ˜‰

Life is a journey with many twists and turns and sometimes you have to take a leap of faith into the unknown :nervous-guy:

Oh and here are some pics of the hybrid strawberry blue while dry trimming :drool:
DSC_1579.JPG

DSC_1581.JPG

DSC_1588.JPG

DSC_1583.JPG

DSC_1582.JPG

DSC_1580.JPG

DSC_1576.JPG

Much love to everyone :circle-of-love: :green_heart: :passitleft:
Holy fek they are incredible. :yahoo:
Colors is amazing, well done.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Holy fek they are incredible. :yahoo:
Colors is amazing, well done.

Stay safe
Thanks Bill :green_heart: I'm so pleased with this one, I'll be doing some bud shots and a smoke report on each lady this week :thumb: :circle-of-love:

:passitleft:that Sativa homie is going to be movie night for you and the lady. Well done bro, wish i could chifff one with you braddah
Wish you could to bruva :passitleft: I will be checking on her tomorrow she is nearly ready for a burn šŸ”„šŸ”„the Mrs and I tried the hybrid last night and we both felt heart palpitations, a little bit racy almost tweaking :laugh: so I can't wait to try the heavy sativa hopefully she will be a pure mind melt heart stomp :rofl: :rofl:

Hello everyone :ciao:

I just had a full day of potting up and moving everything around for the next round. i also had a mini nug photo shoot for my weight/smoke reports which will be coming tomorrow :lot-o-toke:

Here a little teaser :laugh:

Ozark :drool:
DSC_1575.JPG

Much love to you all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Whew!

I need to stop arriving so late but I'm glad I at least got here. All of those plants were outstanding Gandalf! :green_heart:

When read from beginning to end, this journal was quite the page-turner.

And geez, looking at those sativas at the end was a "spearitual" experience.

Great work dude!

Looking forward. :Rasta:

Thanks mate :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Thank you my friend the journey has only just begun but does it ever end?? :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

Thanks growmie :circle-of-love: The magic was strong with this one :rofl:

Tell me about it! Well I think we all have a way of making that Ā£Ā£Ā£ šŸ˜‰ :cheesygrinsmiley: 5% mortgage on Ā£150,000 in the west, we will be saving for around a year but I think it's definitely doable.

The base nutes are reasonable around Ā£15 a litre but the additives is where they get you! I only use the alga grow and bloom and use other additives to help keep the price down. Their green sensation is Ā£100 a litre!! which is mental but it is a very good product :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks mate :circle-of-love: and good luck with your move, I have a bit longer to save and get things sorted but it is very exciting and a little bit scary but much needed. I am so looking forward to smoking these girls I had a little taster last night and felt very racy and a little bit tweaky :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Vet :circle-of-love: :green_heart:
Good Luck with the house hunting and did you ever check out @Sierra Natural Science products? Ez to use and their 5 Star Grow Kit is only 19.99 U.S. itā€™s enuff to make gallons.

Whew!

I need to stop arriving so late but I'm glad I at least got here. All of those plants were outstanding Gandalf! :green_heart:

When read from beginning to end, this journal was quite the page-turner.

And geez, looking at those sativas at the end was a "spearitual" experience.

Great work dude!

Looking forward. :Rasta:
"Spearitual" :laugh: Never to late my friend and there is still more to come :cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you so much for the kind words :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Good Luck with the house hunting and did you ever check out @Sierra Natural Science products? Ez to use and their 5 Star Grow Kit is only 19.99 U.S. itā€™s enuff to make gallons.
Hey Captain thanks for the luck! I haven't checked out Sierra but I will :thumb: much love my friend :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Hi everyone :ciao:

I have had the pleasure in the past week of giving all these lovely girls a good test and I must say I haven't been this high in a long time :lot-o-toke:

So on to the smoke reports :tokin:

Ozark
DSC_1638.JPG

DSC_1630.JPG

DSC_1639.JPG

DSC_1637.JPG

DSC_1626.JPG

DSC_1623.JPG

Smell- So upon opening the jar the smell is pure gas funk which blends into a creamy candy tang.

Taste- A dry toke on a joint is very sweet and creamy with gas after. When lit the first taste is OG gas on the inhale and then a creamy sweet exhale like ice cream with incense and spice. The taste lasts all the way down to the roach and coats your mouth with a layer.

High- Well what a high it is! The initial feeling is a rush of adrenaline followed by full body relaxation. I can easily find myself lost in my own thoughts while staring into the nothingness :rofl: After the initial whack it mellows out into a full head body buzz which can be a bit glitchy, like forgetting why you are where you are :rofl: the high last a good few hours and is a great for sleeping and dreams.

Yield- 3oz/84g dry
I believe this strain has a lot more potential on yield. I had her with the other 3 (herms) while vegging and only topped her once and if the 2 mums are anything to go by she has 4oz+ potential.

Ozark Mums in 10L pots.
DSC_1645.JPG

I plan on taking cuts from these as soon as the next batch goes into flower which should be around 3 weeks time.

I'm aiming for 1000 (@AutoNautPsychoFlower ) with this girl and I think she has it in her :green_heart:
I think I will keep this journal going as I plan on doing several more runs of this one :cheer:

More smoke reports to come much love to you all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

I have had the pleasure in the past week of giving all these lovely girls a good test and I must say I haven't been this high in a long time :lot-o-toke:

Ozark
DSC_1638.JPG

DSC_1630.JPG

DSC_1639.JPG

DSC_1637.JPG

DSC_1626.JPG

DSC_1623.JPG

Smell- So upon opening the jar the smell is pure gas funk which blends into a creamy candy tang.

Taste- A dry toke on a joint is very sweet and creamy with gas after. When lit the first taste is OG gas on the inhale and then a creamy sweet exhale like ice cream with incense and spice. The taste lasts all the way down to the roach and coats your mouth with a layer.

High- Well what a high it is! The initial feeling is a rush of adrenaline followed by full body relaxation. I can easily find myself lost in my own thoughts while staring into the nothingness :rofl: After the initial whack it mellows out into a full head body buzz which can be a bit glitchy, like forgetting why you are where you are :rofl: the high last a good few hours and is a great for sleeping and dreams.

Yield- 3oz/84g dry
I believe this strain has a lot more potential on yield. I had her with the other 3 (herms) while vegging and only topped her once and if the 2 mums are anything to go by she has 4oz+ potential.

Ozark Mums in 10L pots.
DSC_1645.JPG

I plan on taking cuts from these as soon as the next batch goes into flower which should be around 3 weeks time.

I'm aiming for 1000 (@AutoNautPsychoFlower ) with this girl and I think she has it in her :green_heart:
I think I will keep this journal going as I plan on doing several more runs of this one :cheer:

Looks fire šŸ˜

Ozark
DSC_1638.JPG

DSC_1630.JPG

DSC_1639.JPG

DSC_1637.JPG

DSC_1626.JPG

DSC_1623.JPG

Here's to highs that glitch, I like having that "wait a moment wtf just happened?!" moment when all that really happened is that you forgot everything for a moment. Forgetting everything is supposed to be a sign of letting go of attachments which is supposed to be part of the path to enlightenment and the liquid shining void of nirvana, also nothing. (I'm also test smoking some Strawberry Banana as wake n bake, so take evrything I said with a grain of sugar) :Namaste: :meditate: :yummy::circle-of-love::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Yield- 3oz/84g dry

Ozark Mums in 10L pots.
DSC_1645.JPG

1000 is definitely the appropriate yield expectation with her! :high-five::cheer:

yeah... hellz yeah :passitleft::rollit::yummy::circle-of-love::cheer:

Ozark
DSC_1638.JPG

DSC_1630.JPG

DSC_1639.JPG

DSC_1637.JPG

DSC_1626.JPG

DSC_1623.JPG

Yield- 3oz/84g dry

Ozark Mums in 10L pots.
DSC_1645.JPG

Sounds like a nice high šŸ˜

Ozark
DSC_1638.JPG

DSC_1630.JPG

DSC_1639.JPG

DSC_1637.JPG

DSC_1626.JPG

DSC_1623.JPG

Yield- 3oz/84g dry

Ozark Mums in 10L pots.
DSC_1645.JPG

Just perfect, great trim job. :welldone:
Colors are great.
Hope your doing well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Hey guys :ciao: sorry for my absence over the last week or so life has become very hectic but I haven't forgotten all my friends here :circle-of-love:

Thanks for the report details Gand! Sounds fun!
No worries thanks for sticking round :thumb: It is a really nice high, I like a good kick at the beginning :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Yummy šŸ¤¤ report.

Buds looks amazing Gandalf, light them up :lot-o-toke:
Thanks mate :circle-of-love: I think I've been lighting up for everyone over the past couple of weeks :rofl:
Here's to highs that glitch, I like having that "wait a moment wtf just happened?!" moment when all that really happened is that you forgot everything for a moment. Forgetting everything is supposed to be a sign of letting go of attachments which is supposed to be part of the path to enlightenment and the liquid shining void of nirvana, also nothing. (I'm also test smoking some Strawberry Banana as wake n bake, so take evrything I said with a grain of sugar) :Namaste: :meditate: :yummy::circle-of-love::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
No need for apologies my man In take everything you say very seriously :laugh: but seriously you have some points I need to think about šŸ¤” I was also thinking we must all be on our way to enlightenment or we wouldn't be here helping, sharing kindness and love :green_heart: :Namaste: :meditate: and I forget things regularly so I hopefully will get to see nirvana soon :rofl:
1000 is definitely the appropriate yield expectation with her! :high-five::cheer:
1000 is my aim and Ozark is her name! I hope I can achieve this at so point my closest ever is 32oz- in a loft :laugh:
yeah... hellz yeah :passitleft::rollit::yummy::circle-of-love::cheer:
I am defintly going to keep this thread going. The mums have just been moved into the 1mx1m and I will take cuttings in a week or so :thumb: Thanks for sticking around mate :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Sounds like a nice high šŸ˜
It's a great high and the taste is something new to me so I am a very happy chap :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Just perfect, great trim job. :welldone:
Colors are great.
Hope your doing well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Why thank you kind sir! I am well, just drowning in life over the past couple of weeks but things have started to calm down a bit now so I can get back to my real job :rofl: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Hey everyone :ciao:

Here's another smoke report :lot-o-toke:

Strawberry Blue hybrid

DSC_1612_563096880550650819.JPG

DSC_1611_2534419766146921620.JPG
DSC_1613_2254825026667913949.JPG
DSC_1614_8867122030903167905.JPG
DSC_1616.JPG
DSC_1618.JPG

Smell- The immediate smell when opening the jar is a piss/diesel/hash smell with a sweet fruity undertone.

Taste- A taste of the old school. A dry toke has an acrid diesel taste with a sweet after taste. Upon lighting the first taste is hashy sweet diesel and on the exhale bitter sweetness.

High- FOOK!! This one had me a little paranoid and heart racy. We tried this one while we were away and I had a well loaded pipe full. The initial high is a little sketchy, a rush of adrenaline followed by racing thoughts and a feeling in the middle of your stomach that you know is fine but is it :rofl: I lay on the bed for a good 10mins and then proceeded to eat a full bag of jelly sweets. The initial high is all good when your expecting it! after the initial brain smoosh this one mellows out to a very relaxing up high with a good dash of munchies and then off to bed :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yield- 4oz/112g
The buds have a good structure but I think the foxtailing reduced the weight slightly but what she lacks in yield she definitely makes up for in potency!

I will have the rest of the smoke reports coming in the next couple of days :cheesygrinsmiley:

Much love to you all and I hope all is well in your garden and world :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom