New member Ozark Grounded Genetics

Gandalfthewhite

Hi there everyone I am new here :thumb: I have been lurking for sometime gleaning info from all of you very knowledgeable kind people. I am a home grower and have been growing for around 10 years with great success. My last run was Fem London mint cake from TH Seeds and I had nothing but trouble, herms all round! so I'll be picking seed out of this lot! I thought it looked nice though..
DSC_0852.JPG

I grow in soil and try and stick with mostly organic nutritients where possible.

I have just picked up 12 reg Ozark from Grounded Genetics.

DSC_0854.JPG
DSC_0855.JPG

DSC_0856.JPG

I couldn't find much info on the breeder apart from they have worked with a couple of very good breeders and have won a few cups for hash ect any more info would be wonderful!

I look forward to saying hi to some new people and learning a lot along the way. Much love to everyone here:Namaste:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Gandalfthewhite

I know it's to late for these ones, but if your start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if needed. You have the skills, but would you like to talk about growing?

Show us your talent.

When you are ready to start a grow journal here's the link to get started.

You can place your grow journal here.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi there everyone I am new here :thumb: I have been lurking for sometime gleaning info from all of you very knowledgeable kind people. I am a home grower and have been growing for around 10 years with great success. My last run was Fem London mint cake from TH Seeds and I had nothing but trouble, herms all round! so I'll be picking seed out of this lot! I thought it looked nice though..
DSC_0852.JPG

I grow in soil and try and stick with mostly organic nutritients where possible.

I have just picked up 12 reg Ozark from Grounded Genetics.

DSC_0854.JPG
DSC_0855.JPG

DSC_0856.JPG

I couldn't find much info on the breeder apart from they have worked with a couple of very good breeders and have won a few cups for hash ect any more info would be wonderful!

I look forward to saying hi to some new people and learning a lot along the way. Much love to everyone here:Namaste:
Beautiful garden my friend @Gandalfthewhite
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
We are glad your here.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom