Gandalfthewhite's Soil Grow Ozark By Grounded Genetics 2022

Great reporting Gandalf!

Sounds like some excellent weed to me! But a "full bag of jelly sweets" doesn't sound very healthy. Personally, I do glazed donuts (more fiber). :laughtwo:

Smell- The immediate smell when opening the jar is a piss/diesel/hash smell with a sweet fruity undertone.
Cracked me up, friend! First time I was introduced to diesel, I called it cat piss for years lol

I'm again wondering if foxtailed bud has a slightly potentiated factor somehow. All my Gorilla Glues have been down long enough now that I've gotten to smoke off of all three now. The one that did nothing but constantly foxtail is noticeably more potent than her sister GGs. If I see this effect a few more times in the next year or two Im definitely going to jump down that particular rabbit hole after the foxtail lol.

ANyway, great show my friend! Sending you and yours all the happiness and love, all the nirvana-esque possibilities.
:cheer: :circle-of-love: :cheer: :thumb: :thanks: :yahoo: :Namaste::high-five::hug:

Hey everyone :ciao:

Here's another smoke report :lot-o-toke:

Strawberry Blue hybrid

DSC_1612_563096880550650819.JPG

DSC_1611_2534419766146921620.JPG
DSC_1613_2254825026667913949.JPG
DSC_1614_8867122030903167905.JPG
DSC_1616.JPG
DSC_1618.JPG

Smell- The immediate smell when opening the jar is a piss/diesel/hash smell with a sweet fruity undertone.

Taste- A taste of the old school. A dry toke has an acrid diesel taste with a sweet after taste. Upon lighting the first taste is hashy sweet diesel and on the exhale bitter sweetness.

High- FOOK!! This one had me a little paranoid and heart racy. We tried this one while we were away and I had a well loaded pipe full. The initial high is a little sketchy, a rush of adrenaline followed by racing thoughts and a feeling in the middle of your stomach that you know is fine but is it :rofl: I lay on the bed for a good 10mins and then proceeded to eat a full bag of jelly sweets. The initial high is all good when your expecting it! after the initial brain smoosh this one mellows out to a very relaxing up high with a good dash of munchies and then off to bed :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yield- 4oz/112g
The buds have a good structure but I think the foxtailing reduced the weight slightly but what she lacks in yield she definitely makes up for in potency!

I will have the rest of the smoke reports coming in the next couple of days :cheesygrinsmiley:

Much love to you all and I hope all is well in your garden and world :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Buzzing for you mate congrats on those nugs wow. Very well trimmed I must say :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom