Gator's Cage

Re: Gators' Cage

Sorry I'm a little late to the show, but I just wanted to let you know.
Upon a search I just had to look, I found myself reading as if a book.
That first glance I swear I said, that this man has simply lost his head.
As I read and pass the time, mixed with creativity and a rhyme.
I begin to embark on a journey, that leaves my head slight whirly.
Is he a genius or just bored, either way I'm still floored.
Makes it look simple and not to hard, caring for all and one retard.
Thoughts so strange yet just right, and toss in a vertical light.
I'm all caught up from first to last, and must say I had a blast.
To your journal I'm subscribed, as well as to your thoughtful mind.
I summoned some hidden intellect, just for you to show respect.
To show support and to say, You sir have just made my day!
+Reps are coming to you a bit later, Just keep being you the Propa Gator! :peace:

Pres, your respectful and able verse brings me joy. +Rep and gratitude to you.

LotzOf would, I did roll in them for a photo op last night. Kinda
I got some, not much resin smeared/wasted on me.
I won't be smoking those vandalized trichomes, except by proxie.

Update on the pride-invested, possesor of the good bulb, the GWS grow
When the relay engages, the CMH will stay for full cycle. Soon
The flowering PEs lost the toss and must make do with bulb choice #2; HPS
Cut from mom 4/20
000_07441.JPG

000_07461.JPG

I worry PEs won't thicken and be worthy. I don't believe that the HPS is doing as well as the CMH did on the trial grow. I looked at some pics of that grow at same stage, and I worry. What's up with negative consequence from ridiculous plant density, sorry clone mishandling and woefully short vegetative growth time? No, that can't be a problem. Unh unh, the great propagator does no wrong. Gotta be the bulb that's got me worried. Yeah, right. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Worthy is a variable, totally subjective assessment. Objectively, a real harvest can be good for me even if far short of my hopes and dreams. Really?

When should I flip these? I want them to finish at 32 - 36" because of the size of the band of light. Soon for sure but when
000_07551.JPG

000_0754.JPG

GWS cut a week, 12 are destined for my 'big' one meter tent with 400w CMH.
I'm picking up tips from the 250 box for this grow.
000_07511.JPG

I gotta spread some reps before I give it to you again, apparently! I have to thank you though, I haven't done that in years. :thanks:

Gator I think I could see some roots in one of your green 2 liter bottles?.. You should cover them up? with tape or something if the light is hitting them?

GWS side has roots showing all around every vessel. I'll clad them with foil like the others, to keep heat out with the rays. Roots don't mind light, but let them dry and bye bye. Yeah, yeah I know. Many say otherwise and they say more than that too. I'll be getting to some of it ;)
Been lazy, I'll cover them. Thanks for your concern, and for one of the questions I've been sitting on like a patient ball player at bat.
One of those bottles is clear. I'll photo it when I pull them out to service.

Gator I think I could see some roots in one of your green 2 liter bottles?.. You should cover them up? with tape or something if the light is hitting them?

Roots don't mind light, but let them dry and bye bye. Yeah, yeah I know. Many say otherwise and they say more than that too. I'll be getting to some of it ;)
Been lazy, I'll cover them. Thanks for your concern, and for one of the questions I've been sitting on like a patient ball player at bat.

And algae tends to not grow in Mountain Dew bottles because the green light that gets through won't support photosynthesis.

One of those bottles is clear. I'll photo it when I pull them out to service.

That one might be a concern at some point.

The two liter bottles got covered back when.
It's the three liter bottle grow in veg, and I forgot about friggin algae.
I'm on that shit now. Just another lil toke and I'll get right to it
That green plastic doesn't usually get such direct light, so
I need to cancel my buy order for trouble and shade them all
Very soon, tonight, in just a minute, or two, while I'm still young, oops!

Roots don't mind light
Gator crap! They do mind. Where the light's brightest, the roots are scarcest.
000_0765.JPG

This yellowish tinge doesn't hit my eye till the photo flash lit it. What izit?
000_0771.JPG

000_07751.JPG

Might be saying FEED ME. I've been stingy feeding light; 600 in and out with 240 pre-load. 5.9 pH H&G Cocos and 2ml/gal Pro-Tekt

Thx for the props, CriMson. Welcome to the cage.

I like seeing the roots too, Wheelo. I left most of the bottle un-cladded, scotch taped 6 x 9" aluminum foil heat shields on each. See the last photo above^ Kinda like you said, G4G.

SS, I mixed a gallon of normal strength juice; 15ml each of A & B, 2 ml silicon stuff and a ml of acid to read 5.9. 240 city tap, 1200 H&G, went in at 1440. Seems rich to me, because I am parsimonious and stingy. Not proud but aware. Recovery seems soo far away
Poured half the gallon into the feed tube with a funnel, 12 oz came through at 580ppm. I'll give them the other half in a couple hours.

I want these girls prime to bust out sexy flowers soon,
and sex is usually :eek:fftopic: with hungry ladies

Back
Top Bottom