Gator's Cage

Re: Gators' Cage

Hiya. good stuff on the roots. Interesting to see. You gonna leave a little window of tape or something so you can take a peek every now and then?

:nicethread::peace:

All righty then, way overdue update. The 16 skinny PEs are swelling up a bit, and will give it up soon. They are densely triched up, and I don't expect many amber resin nodes if any.
000_0843.JPG

000_0849.JPG

000_0851.JPG

The other box with 8 GWS got a bit more veg time, and were 10" tall and bushy when flipped. I should have pruned most lower branches back some time ago, but now I'm hoping to develope and ripen all the baby buds that are popping out. They're 24 or so inches high and bushy. I don't need any more stretch. We'll see
000_0842.JPG

000_0835.JPG

000_0827.JPG

PEs got the chop last night, pix soon. 2 liter root-zone was totally adequite for the size/time. Today I reload 8 GWS, they're ready.
The other, 3 week GWS cage is overgrowing, begging for top light. VERY bushy, I should have pruned the lower branches ruthlessly. I tie them back from the light, the cage is a trellis for this purpose.

There's a Propa scalp collection, don't know what they weigh
Let them hang another maybe two or three more days
Plenty trichs, heavy reek, PE gives to those who seek
Flash-dried bottom popcorn bud hit hard and tasted sweet :yummy:

This should be in a hall of fame with your ingenuity,attention to detail and effectiveness..
Im on mute

+ 200 credits, don't spend them all in one place... :)

I agree Pit - what can be said? Words fail, and my grows pale, in comparison to the incomparable Gator.

Gator, unlike his Crocodile cousin, is not geometrically challenged.

He's been threatening to prove the leverage possible from a vertical configuration.

BooYaa

Back
Top Bottom