Getting Hempy With It 2019

It's 30"×30". So jump up to this then. Sounds like a plan.

System Specs:
Type: C.V./Parallel

Diode Count: 720

System Voltage: 46.8V

System Current: 6,700mA

System Power: 313.3W

Lumen Estimate (3000K): 52,777

Efficacy: 168 lm/w

Wiring Diagram:

I know in another post I said that you didn't need to use the nicer heat sinks (at least with Bridgelux strips) like the build sheet suggests. The Bridgelux build is 15 strips vs the proposed Samsung build you are looking at that uses 5 strips, both running the same amount of juice. That would suggest to me that those Samsung strips will probably get hotter and I'd definitely want to make sure I had the nicer heat sinks. They look sexy too, which is a bonus.

My Kush clones are in week 6 flower. 4 weeks to go. Gave the a haircut. Switched them to more of a bloom nute. I am starting to stake them. Had two bending over due to the weight. Will get the rest as needed. Next time I'm using a net.

My Hempy 3some. 23days old.
Left to right.
Original Skunk #1, King Tut, Jack Herer.
Going to be up potted soon to 1.5 gl plastic Hempy buckets.
The poor skunk doesn't look too good.

I up potted the 3some. They went into 1.5 gl Hempy Buckets with 100% perlite. Moved them in under the LED. Left the light high and will start LST after recovery and will lower the light. Going to TOP the skunk. The other two will get LST only with no topping.
Edit: the little skunk isn't doing well. The roots didn't look good when I did the trans plants. She may get culled and replaced with a C99×blueberry by seedsman.

A little off topic. But damn I want to be able to take a picture like this.

Maybe you need to feed them fresh blood, lol.

How photoshopped gimped IS that picture, anyway? Be a neat trick getting "Strain Hunters" to magically reflect off of that trichome head - and not mirror/reverse, even.

I finally found a couple of those tiny little black plastic trash cans. I thought I was getting 1.5-gallon size, turns out they're stamped "5.8 quart or 5.5 liter." And the smell kind of reminds me of those tents that were offgassing and killing plants about 10 or 15 years ago. But they're bigger than a two-liter bottle. Decisions, decisions...

Did you put any thought into your overflow-hole placement? In other words, did you decide based on percentage of the container's total capacity, or just go up a couple inches and make a hole? I was wondering if a 25% reservoir for a 100% perlite hempy would be a good general rule.

I want an adjustable overflow hole, lol.

Maybe you need to feed them fresh blood, lol.

How photoshopped gimped IS that picture, anyway? Be a neat trick getting "Strain Hunters" to magically reflect off of that trichome head - and not mirror/reverse, even.

I finally found a couple of those tiny little black plastic trash cans. I thought I was getting 1.5-gallon size, turns out they're stamped "5.8 quart or 5.5 liter." And the smell kind of reminds me of those tents that were offgassing and killing plants about 10 or 15 years ago. But they're bigger than a two-liter bottle. Decisions, decisions...

Did you put any thought into your overflow-hole placement? In other words, did you decide based on percentage of the container's total capacity, or just go up a couple inches and make a hole? I was wondering if a 25% reservoir for a 100% perlite hempy would be a good general rule.

I want an adjustable overflow hole, lol.

5.6 liters is 1.5 gallons. That should be able to grow monsters.

Yes I did put some thought into my hole placement. The containers are less than 12 inches deep from drain hole to top. So good wicking. But I have a humidity issue and everything dries out pretty quick. So I put the drain 2.5 inches up hoping to combat the low RH. Oh and the hole is way bigger than the standard 1/4 inch. It is just shy of half an inch.
I'll go and make some better notes on this.
The whole 25% thing is interesting. It will make me look at this different.

The one thing I do want to change up is ordering some #4 perlite. This small stuff I'm using now is a pain when it's new.

Week 4
The two LST girls are facing to the light after there bending over I'm Groot trick.
Poor skunk not looking good at all. Any ideas what TF is up with that?
And my 20 Kush clones are in week 7 and getting heavy. Been cold. Average of 68*F.

Hoping the cold will turn my clones to their dark purple.

Rolling along in week 5. Maybe 2 more weeks of veg till room opens in the flower tent.
LST is going good I think.
Here is what I got so far.
King Tut and Jack Herer.

I'm really liking the look of those 2 L hempys. How long did you veg those before flipping? I want to do a 12/12 from seed/clone grow this summer, but thought about doing them in some small hempy pots to maximize yield off such a small plant. Knew I remembered seeing someone doing it with 2 Ls. They seem to be working pretty dang well, I'd be very happy with an oz per plant in such a small pot--that's what i generally hit with 3 gallons of soil.

Back
Top Bottom