Gnome's 3rd Attempt At Glory - Auto Lemon OG - Soil - LED

Those girls sure are frosty. :goodjob:
Thanks, today is day 59 and tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of their cycle. But those trichomes don't look ready. So we're gonna wait a week and evaluate them then. I'm really hoping for them to be ready. I'm getting impatient. I was reading about 48hour dark periods before harvest to increase trichome production. And a family member told me to make it cold as well can anyone confirm?

Day 60
420-magazine-mobile325356306.jpg
you can only see 3 of the 4 main colas here.
420-magazine-mobile1067352073.jpg
lots of yellow and brown dead leaves mostly lower fans. I pulled some off

420-magazine-mobile1461591017.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25659319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1775097321.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1567374687.jpg

Day 62, Ph 5gallons RO water 6.8 and watered 4 plants. Not much excitement definitely harvesting next weekend. Gotta run light 24/7 to keep temps above 70. Dehumidifier on 24/7 keeping humidity 60-70.
420-magazine-mobile822960629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810615215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile660120313.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312819078.jpg

They are really looking good. Looking forward to your chop.
Yo Troy these pictures don't do real justice. I might buy my wife a good camera for Christmas so I can't take better pictures. Haha all the colas seem pretty dense the smells of citrus and candy engulfing my garage. i think it's time for a new carbon filter this one can't keep up. What do you do with a used filter?

I feel like a kid counting down the days till Christmas. But I'm forced to cut them down this weekend. The outside temps are 40s during the day. And Washington state is very rainy and although I have a dehumidifier in the tent it's sitting around 65%. I don't want to risk mold.

Yo Troy these pictures don't do real justice. I might buy my wife a good camera for Christmas so I can't take better pictures. Haha all the colas seem pretty dense the smells of citrus and candy engulfing my garage. i think it's time for a new carbon filter this one can't keep up. What do you do with a used filter?

I feel like a kid counting down the days till Christmas. But I'm forced to cut them down this weekend. The outside temps are 40s during the day. And Washington state is very rainy and although I have a dehumidifier in the tent it's sitting around 65%. I don't want to risk mold.

I understand what you mean about pictures not doing them justice. I also would like to have a better camera (besides my IPhone) but will probably just stick with it. I'm sure your Wife's present will be much enjoyed by you.

re: old filter. I have read a number of different recommendations.

1. If your filter has a reversible flange switch the connection to the other end and continue to use. The end closest to the connection are often saturated first while the farthest end has hardly been used for filtration.

2. If you have the desire You can open this filter and replace the carbon with Austrailiac RC48 Carbon or any activated charcoal media.

3. Toss it in the garbage and buy a new one.

For me I bought a new tent and a new filter. I plan on changing the flange on my old one and continue to use in my second Veg tent. I figure that since the odor is much lower during veg it should work ok.

Probably gonna through it in the scrap metal bin at my old work and buy a new one. I wish Amazon had a will call I would drive over on my lunch and get a new one.

Probably gonna through it in the scrap metal bin at my old work and buy a new one. I wish Amazon had a will call I would drive over on my lunch and get a new one.

I hear that is coming! We use to think that 2 day delivery was a miracle. We could always hope for drone hovering and dropping off a package on our front porch.

Got home from work to find a package at the door. Terpinator sent me another quart too replace the last one Grew mold inside. Can't wait to use it on some blueberry autos I got from 420.

Lights out. Next time I see them it will be harvest day. 2 days ago when I flushed I noticed some mold. So I cut that shit off. Lost most of a center cola from what I would eye ball the smallest yeilder of the 4. After that I thoroughly checked the other 3 and didn't see anything. The dehumidifier is still running around the clock. Gonna borrow my brothers during the drying process.
420-magazine-mobile972687793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1057106636.jpg

They could go longer but I don't have the time. It's 60 degrees in there and only getting colder every day. I'm looking for the perfect local strain to scrog in the next possibly from gypsy.

Sorry to hear of the mold. That's a bitch. At least you caught it early. What was your humidity running?

Happy chopping and send us some pictures.
My humidity has been 60s, to low 70s. Should have gotten the dehumidifier in there sooner.
420-magazine-mobile566675855.jpg
was able to save the top of the mold plant. That plants gonna be separated from the rest that might turn into concentrate.

420-magazine-mobile1595454424.jpg
I'll get lots of picture when. I take them out of their dark period. Before and after harvest.

Yea.. that is a bit high. I'm going to have to get a de-humidifier myself for the next grow. My ambient humidity where I live is very moderate to dry so may be able to get by with the small dehumidifier I got - It really wasn't taking much out of the air.

Sucks to hear about the mold, i like to pull my buds away from the main stem when my humidity runs a little higher to help move the air around a bit more.
Do you plan to do another round this winter or will you wait it out?
So I don't plan on doing another grow until after winter. My garage isn't heated don't really want to buy a heater. But I haven't completely ruled it out. I'm looking for blue dream(requested by my grandmother). But I got some sour diesel auto and blue berry auto seeds. I'm looking for a heavy indica photoperiods to try my hand at scrog again.

Back
Top Bottom