Gnome's 3rd Attempt At Glory - Auto Lemon OG - Soil - LED

That's encouraging, I also grow vegetables outside with great success. But I wanted a challenge and I don't want to pay recreational prices. I like to watch plants grow and I'm constantly thinking about what I want to grow next.

Hey how have you been feeling? Back to 100% yet?
That's awesome, I plan on growing veggies and herbs myself come this spring now that we bought our home.
I'm always thinking like that too, the real challenge is staying in the current grow for me anyways.
Any new pictures of the plants?

420-magazine-mobile1130117381.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1899427155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1287906977.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1177329918.jpg

Day 52, feeding day again 5 gallons RO water. Unfortunately when I opened my bottle of terpinator it had mold growing on top. Won't use that anymore. Now it was working I would use it again to compare results I just hate wasting money. 70ml urb natural, 30ml tiger bloom, no calmag. There is some yellowing leaves at the bottom of each plant I suspect that is normal. My tallest plant has the skinniest colas but my shortest has the fattes ones.

Hey how have you been feeling? Back to 100% yet?
That's awesome, I plan on growing veggies and herbs myself come this spring now that we bought our home.
I'm always thinking like that too, the real challenge is staying in the current grow for me anyways.
Any new pictures of the plants?
My health is almost there in gonna go back to work. Been a week paycheck took enough of a hit. I got a couple 3foot plastic storm drain sections. I sunk just into the sod layer. Dropped a lair of river rock and soil on top. They work out great.
420-magazine-mobile1251617351.jpg
420-magazine-mobile493030743.jpg

Wassup gnome I don't think I've had the privilege of meeting you yet but just wanted to say you have some healthy looking plants. Looks like the third time was the charm.
Hey thanks for stopping by, 3rd time I might just make it there. There's a few things I'm gonna change in the next run. But learning more everyday.

How much arw those lights.if u don't mind me asking...and what a beautiful garden man your an incredible grower and thats some amazing ganja my friend

How much arw those lights.if u don't mind me asking...and what a beautiful garden man your an incredible grower and thats some amazing ganja my friend
I think i paid 130 on Amazon for that 450w, but I'm looking into purchasing a 600w to add not sure what brand yet but I do like the viparspectra line.

So I contacted terpinator through the websites contact form. And they responded through email asking for a picture of the batch number. I did that as well as show them the mold. I also told them that I didn't think it was their fault and that I had bought the bottle in Amazon. Regardless they sending me another bottle. That's great customer service. I didn't ask for a replacement I was just simply informing them that batch could be contaminated. As this grow won't get another feeding I will most definitely use in the next run.

420-magazine-mobile212507085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile494824978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile405562857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1100700803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile343398979.jpg

This morning's pictures. Day 54 it's snowing outside the inside of my tent is 74 degrees, I can't heat the garage so i know this is my last grow of the season. In the mean time I was thinking of wrapping the tent in a thin blanket to help hold some heat. I'm also seriously thinking about using coco in the next run. Mainly because I can through the used medium in the yard waste management bucket, I can't put soil in there. I got a pile of used soil outback as it is. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I got a whole winter to figure it out.

Added a dehumidifier dropped the Rh of the tent from 80 to 60. Lots more yellowing, I'll pickup water tonight after work. Straight water from now on. Since we're in the final 2 weeks.

Added a dehumidifier dropped the Rh of the tent from 80 to 60. Lots more yellowing, I'll pickup water tonight after work. Straight water from now on. Since we're in the final 2 weeks.

What type of dehumidifier do you get. Sounds like it worked great!

What type of dehumidifier do you get. Sounds like it worked great!
Cheap one off Amazon. It's been so long since I bought it I can't find the link anymore. But It seemed to be working. I could only observe it for a few hours this morning before work.

Been also thinking about buying a small space heater to go inside my tent. I wouldn't be able to grow 4 due to the heater taking up room and I don't want to barricade it there. But that would allow me to have another grow during the winter. I ordered seeds from 420 dot com (blueberry, amnesia haze and northern lights) autoflower now I gotta get some 10gal airpots

420-magazine-mobile716449675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile397517734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile572540028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile876525806.jpg

Just a couple shots. Leaves are really fading.

How common is it to get multiple phenotypes in a 5pack of seeds. I have only terminated 4 and I have 3 different looking plants.

Day 58
Watered this morning, straight RO water. Checked PH was 6.5 left it alone. Put 5 gallons through 4 plants. I pulled them out of the tent individually and water them in my kitchen sink, my wife loves it(sarcasm). So the run off goes down the drain.

It's very common to see that esp with autos. Lately I feel like breeders cross strains long enough to estimate the height and harvest time instead of really knuckling down to work out the phenos they are looking to share.
This will be the last time I run seeds from this breeder. Last batch I germinated from there 2of5 sprouted and both of them had different phenos.

Back
Top Bottom