Gnome's 3rd Attempt At Glory - Auto Lemon OG - Soil - LED

Holy stem in that 2nd photo!!!
I know right, I had been watching her growth closer than the others. She started out popping out of the soil last, she didn't have much vertical growth for first 2weeks. Didn't do anything different from the rest but she did have a beastly stalk

420-magazine-mobile1253127551.jpg
the all of it finally finished the last plant. My allergies kicked into high gear and I couldn't stop sneezing and running nose. It must have been the strain because I had no problems ever before. Trimming with cotton balls in your nose wasn't much fun but the mask didn't help and I had to finish.

420-magazine-mobile1631217326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1165750777.jpg

I didn't take any wet weights. Now I gotta find jars.

Hang dried for 7 days. Cut everything down. Avg 42 grams per plant at 170 total. Split between 8 32oz widemouth jars I have boveda 62% humidity packs arriving sometime today.

Burping jars... the hay smell pretty much gone, citrus and fruit 2 jars from the same plant smell like lemon candy. Pretty good density across the board.

Next grow will be Grape Goji I'm testing some genetics for a breeder out of Portland Oregon.

Last entry in this journal I think.

So I took all my trim, should have weighed it and made some hash using 220 micron bubble bag and dry ice. After about a month of cure I think I needed a better flush. But it does it job so i dont care. The smoke it's self is very expansive. The high it more cerebral than I thought would come from an OG. The smells of lemons and fruits change from plant to plant. Overall I'm very please with how everything turned out.

Waiting on seeds to show up in the mail to get the next grow started. Got a heater for Xmas so winter grows are on the way. Very excited

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom