Gnome's 3rd Attempt At Glory - Auto Lemon OG - Soil - LED

420-magazine-mobile439657592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile935213908.jpg

Just a couple quick shots this morning. Watered last night. I have one plant that is showing some sort of deficiency. It's got a couple rust spots. So I bumped the calmag to full strength. I've been thinking about adding a trellis net for support and division.

420-magazine-mobile1621683851.jpg
now that I'm in flower would it be ok to trim some of the lowest branches? I'm still very new to the do's and don't with Auto flowers.

There are numerous techniques like lolipopping which include pruning off the lower non-productive branches and train for a scrog. I have pruned off my lower non-productive branches and my girls seemed to like it. I believe in going slow and do a couple and see how you plant responds.

I've been sick, it's been horrible. Day 39 I ordered some urb natural because I need something to help the root system. There were a couple choices and I took a shot in the dark and bought 1. Waiting for it to show up so I can feed again. The temps here have gotten pretty low. So I turned off the fan that was pulling outside air in. This helped raise the room temp. The cold air seem to be slowing down the bouce back when the lights turned off. Slowed some growth hope this doesn't effect my yield. (I think it has, maybe I'm just paranoid?) Should I switch to 24hr on? I'm not worried about the electric bill. These 2 450w haven't made much of a difference anyways. I'm already running 20on 4 off.
420-magazine-mobile1862601735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1427732161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2011688746.jpg

Hope you feel better soon! The debate about light schedules for autos is not one i'm going to touch with a 10 foot pole. Some people swear by 24/0, some say the additional yield is not worth the extra power. I've seen journals with great results both ways. Personally, I've been tempted to go 24/0 just because controlling temp/humidity is easier but I'd say pick what feels right to you and dont worry about it.

Hope you feel better soon! The debate about light schedules for autos is not one i'm going to touch with a 10 foot pole. Some people swear by 24/0, some say the additional yield is not worth the extra power. I've seen journals with great results both ways. Personally, I've been tempted to go 24/0 just because controlling temp/humidity is easier but I'd say pick what feels right to you and dont worry about it.
I feel a lot better than I did a few days ago thanks.

Looks great bro! If I can throw my two cents, I'd stay with your regular schedule that you are used to and familiar with. Especially with nothing saying the yield will be a bunch more it seems like something to experiment with on the side. Anyways, those things are growing sooooo fast, I can't imagine anything faster than that, lol .

Seems like we have the same issue going on right now. I prefer 20/4 after switching to different light cycles over the years. I started to see the growth the dark period gave and I never looked back.
What time do your lights go out? Try switching the time to mid afternoon... 11 to 3 that way you can continue to leave your fan running during lights on.

420-magazine-mobile603394717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1513221117.jpg

Day 42 feeding day. 3gallons of RO water, calmag 10ml. Terpinator 20ml, tiger bloom 4teaspoon, urb natural 30ml. Total was 497ppm. Temps during the day get up to 80 and nights is 68. Stretch has seem to slow down. That sweet pungent stench is filling my garage. It's about time to turn that filter fan on.

420-magazine-mobile497346896.jpg
colas are starting to take shape.
420-magazine-mobile638461179.jpg
probably not noticeable but the pistil seem to be a whiter white. As if they were bleached over night. Maybe it's just me? I did recently switch from filtered tap to ro water.

420-magazine-mobile1024026303.jpg
touched it for the first tiime this morning. Smelled like straight lemon candy. I'm super excited. Terpinator seems to be doing it's job. Stalks have the pungent OG smell though. Website says this is a 60 day strain. Today's day 46 .
420-magazine-mobile1360360391.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2024847412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446759476.jpg
been in the hospital for a couple days sick with pneumonia. Been worried about my girls this whole time. Their colas a swelling temps are in the low 70s and humidity is 71. Probably gonna start flushing in a couple days. I'm almost positive these won't be ready in 60 days like the website said but that's ok. They are a lot more leafy than I wanted but hey I took a chance and only paid $25 on 5 fem autos so either way it is what it is.

Im glad to hear your feeling better! I'm curious why you would want to start flushing so soon? Those buds look like they could go another 2wks or so?
I don't know when to start start flushing. My first grow I didn't flush, 2 auto white widows that I stunted in solo cups before moving to 5gals I didn't use any nutrients so I didn't think it was necessary. The second grow didn't make it past a few weeks of flower and died so I never got to the flushing stage. Mainly I'm just winging it looking for advice. I haven't enough experience that's the whole problem. 2 weeks or so. I was thinking about 20days I'm ordering a scope to watch the trichomes. I'm in no hurry for them to be done I just don't want to mess anything up before I get to the end.

I'm sure others will chime in but I flushed once the trichomes started to turn amber. In my case I was shooting for about 40% Amber. It really depends on what your shooting for on trichomes percentage.

I don't know when to start start flushing. My first grow I didn't flush, 2 auto white widows that I stunted in solo cups before moving to 5gals I didn't use any nutrients so I didn't think it was necessary. The second grow didn't make it past a few weeks of flower and died so I never got to the flushing stage. Mainly I'm just winging it looking for advice. I haven't enough experience that's the whole problem. 2 weeks or so. I was thinking about 20days I'm ordering a scope to watch the trichomes. I'm in no hurry for them to be done I just don't want to mess anything up before I get to the end.

When I come across growers who have failed yet keep on trying... esp with autos.. it makes me smile, you have some awesome grows ahead of you! Honestly it's looking like that all starts here, those plants are thriving just look at how green the leaves are and no sign of nute burn either!
Just keep trusting your gut on this grow, things are going awesome.

When I come across growers who have failed yet keep on trying... esp with autos.. it makes me smile, you have some awesome grows ahead of you! Honestly it's looking like that all starts here, those plants are thriving just look at how green the leaves are and no sign of nute burn either!
Just keep trusting your gut on this grow, things are going awesome.
That's encouraging, I also grow vegetables outside with great success. But I wanted a challenge and I don't want to pay recreational prices. I like to watch plants grow and I'm constantly thinking about what I want to grow next.

Back
Top Bottom