Good quality, cheaper grow tents

I have a 5x5 iPower tent. It's good but does have a few small light leaks. They aren't really a problem since I run my lights in the daytime and it's in a garage. From what I understand these kinds of quality issues are a problem across the board but I'd read that GGT's do better than most. Haven't tried anything but the one I have now, CT.

That looks at least on par with mine - all metal frame, supports 110 lbs, 600D mylar. The one I have is a 60"x60"x78". I'd love to hear about the one you pick - quality and all that.

Well I found out about Quictent, gonna get their 32x32x63 tent. And probably the Ac infinity cloud line t6 fan, with temps and humidity controller. I have some of their fans for cooling cabinets for projectors, really nice quality fans. Now I sort of want a new Led white light full spectrum, to fit this tent. And use for seed to harvest autoflowers.

WAIT!

The big giant has Prime Day Sales today. It ends tonight but all the Vivosun stuff is marked way down. I just bought a 4x8 with metal corners, and 600D material for $188.99 Canadian with 2 day shipping.
Their exhaust fans are on sale too!

Hello, I’m in the market for a 32x32x 68 inch tall or less tent. At first I wanted a name brand Gorilla Grow tent, but I’ve read many bad reviews and decided to go cheaper. Just asking for advice if anyone has dealt with cheaper tents.
I have a Fusion Hut 3x3x6 ..and it has three times the thickness .. glad I went for the higher quality tent, the frame is sturdier, and the much thicker walls keep the light out, after 3 grows.. it cleans up real nice .. not a single tear. I got mine from Growlights Canada.

If anyone has tried Vivosun, Opulent systems, Melonfarm, A1kingdom, or La garden tents, I would like to hear your opinion about them.
Check eBay. Got a 2x4x5 for 50 and a 4x4x6 for 100. No name. I'll have to ask the guy who ordered for me which seller he got them from. All metal frame, they seem as good as any others I've seen.

Your best bet for avoiding Light Leaks is to stay away from tents that have the Rounded Doorways or Viewing Windows. I've never had a tent with rounded doorways that didn't light leak through the zippers. The Square Doorway Tents have a Velcro Flap that covers that Zipper & prevents light leaks. The Viewing Windows ... Don't think I need to explain.
Find a Tent with Metal Connector Corners (Not Plastic) & a Square Doorway & No windows & you are good to go even if it's a $50 Tent.

Back
Top Bottom